Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2022

Awesome, thanks very much!

4 Likes

Sorry no link

5 Likes

I’ll assume that many of you have seen the ‘Sale’ tab, at Chefs, but I had not. There is super duper pricing to be had. Check it out! Maybe that flavor you’ve been wanting to try is available at a steal.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Wednesday, February 9th
TAKE 15% OFF
FLAVORS EXPRESS

SUPER CONCENTRATES

INCLUDING:
Caramel Mocha, Golden Grape, Golden Leaf, Golden Mango
Golden Passion Fruit, Golden Star Fruit, Golden Watermelon
and Sweet Rice

USE COUPON CODE:
FE152022
Offer expires at 11:59pm on February 27th, 2022

4 Likes

For those in the UK who are ever after batteries or chargers Fogstar (one of the most trusted vaping battery sites) have a discount code!

Many are aware of Fogstar Friday when a code gets 20% off but what many don’t realise is you can get 20% off at anytime with any order with code “POTV20”, the code is for Planet of the vapes members but all that is required is the code so anybody can use it!

6 Likes

Good to know, thanks Tim.

6 Likes

A one off code for whoever grabs it first

5 Likes

Same deal with this one

5 Likes

Everyone got one, lol!

5 Likes

It has not been widely publicised but the law in Hong Kong is changing on the 30th of April the new policy is no trade, storage, or shipment transit of E-cig in HK is allowed.

While it is a very shit thing to happen some of the vendors in HK are likely to have sales over the next couple of weeks to get rid of any stock they have in HK, hopefully, it doesn’t mean vendors will disappear.

I am not sure how this will affect shipments coming out of China since quite a few usually transit through HK.

4 Likes

The main HK venders I am aware of set-up European warehouses a while back and also noticed my last couple of shipments that would usually transit through HK have gone a weird route which I actually put down to avoiding airspace anywhere near the Russian, Ukraine conflict but that might well actually be getting ahead of this legislation!

5 Likes

15% OFF
USE CODE SAVE15
Samsung 25R, Samsung 30Q
Hohm Life, Hohm Depot, Hohm Mega
Expires on May 1, 2022

3 Likes

20% Discount.

(I made my order last week :rage: )
6 Likes

Thank you @mikser.

4 Likes

Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Kit is currently £34.99 at Flawless Vape Shop in the UK.

Ordered myself a frosted white one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Illogik Thanks mate. Yes I was looking at that last night, they also have the Abyss SBS kit at a similar price which is really good if you like that type of thing.

6 Likes

That is a really good price for the Abyss as their initial price was excellent, when first released it was about £120!

6 Likes

High end bargain!

EVL have a clearance on the ReaperV3 and accessories!

Would be rude not to!

8 Likes

Currently on flawlessvapeshop.co.uk. £24.99!! Needless to say I ordered a purple one.

Not sure if this was the same price you posted above @JimmyLee?

6 Likes