Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2019!

I’m thinking of grabbing one of those for my daughter, just so I can have one. That’s a nice price!!!

5 Likes

I’m not a high-end guy anyway.

5 Likes

I got one. In Galaxy. If she doesn’t like it then it’s just mine. Whether I use it or not.

4 Likes

I snagged an odyssey. I was hooked when I saw it had a latching battery door.

5 Likes

I got Galaxy because she likes all that outer space stuff. I guess when you’re 8 years old that stuff is cool and mystical still.

OK, kidding, she’s not 8 years old.

4 Likes

From what Chefs told me it was US Customs that rejected the package and would not allow it in. Pretty sure there is no reference to vaping on the package, odd that a purely flavor order would not get through.

3 Likes

Not sure if chefs actually declare the flavouring properly - i think they just write food flavouring on the dec it should really be the relevant hs code which is HS CODE 33021010 not that i think telling em will change anything.

3 Likes

I assumed that was the case.
My point was why?

The only thing I could think was because Vapes is in the company name (RainbowVapes).
But again, A. that legislation has not been passed yet, and B. It should only apply to the USPS once it does pass.

As for woftam mentioning Chef’s, I would be surprised if it was rejected based on a coding issue in the customs paperwork… Given all the OBVIOUSLY falsified BS paperwork we’ve seen from Chinese shipments… One would THINK (using common sense) that it was more important that the item matches the description. Not that the code matches some code on a list.

But, honestly? It’s impossible to make sense of the bureaucratic bullshit. When the lawmakers and “health agencies” :roll_eyes: can’t send a clear message or even form a unified, informed, and educated opinion… You certainly can’t expect some low-level lackey (the Customs agent searching through said materials) to make the right decision.

I would bet that there’s a “judgement call policy” in place (somewhere in the Customs dept) that is in play here.

Whatever the reason, it’s disgusting.

2 Likes

We have exciting news, and some big changes
to our flavor line!

Due to issues with ingredient sourcing Medicine Flower’s genuine flavor line is being replaced. This means a
Complete Genuine Flavor Liquidation Sale!
½ oz and 1 oz bottles are now 40% OFF while supplies last
This will be your last chance to get them so don’t hesitate!
(any flavors that have sold out will be deleted from your order, credited back, and noted on your final invoice)

We are introducing all NEW product lines that have similar flavor profiles and more versatility for a variety of applications.
The primary differences between the Genuine Flavor line and our new lines are the bases and active ingredients. Our new flavors feature the following options;

• Gold Line, which is in a base of MCT oil (coming soon)
  • Silver Line, in an Alcohol base
  • Premium Line, in a bio-based vegetable derived PG

Not every flavor will be available in all bases immediately during this transition and we will continue to announce new flavors as they become available.
For more information see our new site!

5 Likes

Just when I thought I was done ordering flavors this year…they pull me back in lol.

I know Blueberry was one I wanted to add and White Chocolate, any other must haves from the flavor pros here?

1 Like

lemon, wild rasp, dark choc, vanilla are my favs but I could list a few more.

2 Likes

How is the Caramel? They only have 30ml bottles left but being a caramel junkie if it is excellent then whatevs

yes it is worth getting as is the buttscotch

2 Likes

Blueberry
White Chocolate
Butterscotch
Wild Raspberry
Dark Chocolate
Nectarine
White Peach
Got all these in a 15ml bottle

Caramel and Vanilla in a 30ml as that was all they had left. Almost skipped the Caramel based on @Sprkslfly comment on it, when it comes to caramels are tastes come close but I knew the not knowing was gonna bug me.

Killed me to skip the Lemon but not much of a lemon guy, only mix with it sometimes for a friend and not about to spend that much money for him :grin:

Thanks for bringing the sale to our attention @woftam :+1:

2 Likes

I’m glad you didn’t!
You might love it! I know there’s others I respect who enjoy it quite well.

To me though, it was just “too thin”. But then again, I didn’t try it at 1%.

Given I’d already found a “happy spot” with Cap Caramel, I thought “if I have to push MF that high, it’s lost the value” for my pocketbook. But in cases like Butterscotch, where it’s been almost impossible to find even a “really good” one… Even if I had to push MF BS to 1% (which I don’t), I would still buy it, because there simply is nothing else that could remotely fill the shoes that it does.

I’m heartbroken about losing that one (MF BS).

1 Like

I’ll be set for a while now.

• 40% off on Banana Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Vanilla Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Lime Flavor: Lime Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Chocolate, Dark Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Caramel Flavor: Caramel Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Lemon Flavor - 30 mL.
  • 40% off on Mint Flavor - 30 mL.

I was also not going to order anything new this year but dang, 40%…

3 Likes

Get an Echo Dot for less than $12 (USD)

Stumbled across this article on TechRadar, which then led to the following deal:

If you click the referral link here (from the pic above):

You should land at a page that looks like this:

Even though I was just gifted a Dot as an early Christmas present… I’m really tempted to get another one for a different room (or a back up).

Bear in mind, you should probably set a reminder alarm on the echo dot to remind you to cancel the Amazon Music service before your 30 days is up! :wink:

3 Likes

I have too many of those Echo variants, I admit. I don’t even use them much but the family does. Had the spy ring in my house since 2014 now. I used to like to fake conversations about spying and stealing to see if the FBI would show up, but nothing came of it. I don’t think they care about Bubba and Company from the middle of nowhere.

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to bring it up in the other thread… But since it ALL goes across the internet anyways…whatever they want is easily available to them (and I’m not referring to Amazon lol).

2 Likes

I know Amazon is nefarious; every mega-corporation is. But I’m not really convinced they use the spy ring for anything but sales and marketing. At least at this point. And at least you know Amazon is listening. The government does their black ops surreptitiously.

1 Like