Gofundme for Mike Caporale aka 'The Vapin Trucker' - PLEASE HELP

As some of you already know, Mike, The Vapin Trucker has recently been diagnosed with an illness that will see him literally fight for his life.
Mike is a bit of a legend in our community, always offering help to anyone that needs it, but now…both he and his partner Eric need our help…this is what we do, this is why we love our community, and helping one of our own is second nature to the vast majority of us.

So please, donate anything you can, or if you can’t, just share it on any social media you might be a part of, occasionally someone might see you post and donate too…let’s see if we can surpass that goal that has been set, because believe me, if anyone deserves the help, it’s Mike.

We will be changing the Steampugs banner at the top of both the forum and the calculator to see if we can grab a bit more attention tomorrow, and to make it easier for people to donate, but if you would like to donate now, just hit this link :point_down:

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/mike-caporales-emergency-fund

17 Likes

Thank you for sharing this @Steampugs. I have shared it far, and wide. Thank you, and God Bless Mike. Keep him in your prayers everyone, and help SHARE this, and support him, if you can.

11 Likes

12 Likes

This is awesome SD, thanks man, although it’s not showing for me on ELR :man_shrugging: I’ve let Lars know

Ignore me, it’s on the Calc :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

9 Likes

brilliant, nice one SD :wink:

8 Likes

edited…
Just heard Flavorah is hooking up with Fresh’s show to help out…

11 Likes

That’s brilliant, doesn’t matter who they help out as long as we get the desired result :ok_hand: :heart:

8 Likes

Absolutely right, Pugs… :smiley:

7 Likes

I dropped a line to both @BullCityFlavors and @RiverSupplyCo.

8 Likes

Hey pugs,
This is kurplop. Not familiar with the forum here.

9 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Kurplop, it wont take long to get familiar around here.

7 Likes

Welcome to ya @Kurplop :wave:

7 Likes

What’s up, @Kurplop ?!! :smiley:
I hope you have some fun… we don’t bite… much!!

7 Likes

G’day @Kurplop , welcome mate.

6 Likes

Yup it is all the same fundraiser - will be a 24 hrs stream on the 7th of May

9 Likes

Just a quick update, we hit the 5k original goal on the show last night :wink: :heart: :heart: massive thanks to everyone who got involved :ok_hand: :pray: :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kurplop :wink: happy to have you here, if you need any help about the place just give one of us a shout :wink: :+1: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I etched the mod for Mike’s fundraiser today the only place to get it will be on the show. Final polish and internals to follow.

14 Likes