Wow !!!

6 Likes

going to knock up 5 or 6 of these to be added to the prize fund

15 Likes

You’re such a legend man :ok_hand::sunglasses::eyes::fire::fire::heart:

9 Likes

Oh my that is pretty… :smiley:

9 Likes

@Scott-wood very generous of you. I wish I had your wood-working skills. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

BIG NEWS

Ok, there’s something huge on the horizon that we need to tell you about.

On Friday May the 7th, We…along with countless other hosts such as Fresh03, Wayne Walker, Developed, DIY Down under and pretty much everyone else you can think of from the Vaping YouTube world, will be holding a 24hr MARATHON stream to raise funds for the Mike Caporale Gofundme page. :point_down: :point_down:

https://gofund.me/7fbc9e9d

It will go live on Waynes DIYorDie channel, which has 50k subs…so…HUGE exposure, and will be held over 3 countries, all of us having our own slot, the details of which will be released nearer the time.

What we can tell you however, is that there will be some MASSIVE prizes…the likes that have never been seen before, up for grabs…I mean seriously…the grand prize is really quite unbelievable :scream: , But they’ll be other prizes given out throughout the duration of the show too.

But it’s all for nothing if we don’t get the audience, so…stick it in your diaries, make yourselves available, and come and join the fun, we’d really appreciate it.

Oh…and any @Vendor & @SpecialVendors that want to get involved by donating prizes for the prize pool please get in touch via PM, The exposure you will get from this really will be quite huge, so not only will you be helping a fantastic cause, but your company will be mentioned and seen in literally thousands of places,

Thanks all!

11 Likes

@Steampugs, just got a shout back from @wllmc at Bull City Flavors, and he said they would try and get involved.

9 Likes

Thats fantastic Dman, nice, keep us posted on that. I got Healthcabin, Decadent Vapors & SXmini on board today too, still waiting to hear back from others :wink:

9 Likes

What a great bunch of people I hang out with! :pray: :+1:

9 Likes

Wow, so sorry to hear about Mike but not surprised at the love and help from the community.

Will donate to help someone who has helped so many.

You all are legends, why I love this community so much

9 Likes

Anyone have an Instagram post I can repost to get more eyes to the gofundme?

10 Likes

Not yet bud but you could use this banner and the gfm link

https://gofund.me/7fbc9e9d

7 Likes

That’s a really good point, I’ll do that today, cheers @Mjag :+1: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good to hear, the note I got back from Eric was nice, I am here to help for sure :+1:

8 Likes

There you go, I’m gonna throw it out myself now :wink: cheers @Mjag :ok_hand: :heart: :+1: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Tweeted this out :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Posted and linked on IG :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks a lot out to @WonderFlavors, and @BullCityFlavors for generously donating to Mike’s GoFundMe campaign. It would take me TOO long to thank every one ELSE to who donated as well, including @Rocky02852 for donating TWICE !!!

8 Likes

Could not miss the chance of showing that I am an egocentric maniac… so I donated… and that’s whatt all egocentric maniacs should do… donate donate donate… ( So they talk about you…) :rofl: :joy: If they don’t… well, you know you’ve done a good thing and helped a friend!

7 Likes