Geekvape legend l200 broken after 3 weeks

Ive had my l200 3 weeks dropped it once not very hard no marks on it but now no matter what wattage sends out a high powered blast for about a second sounds like full power or more then it just says atomiser short.
i have tried various tanks which all work on other modds and the result is the same.
the shop i bought it from says its not their problem, small market based shop.
any ideas on 5w or 50w exactly the same.

7 Likes

Welcome to VC @kipperdragon :wave:

I had a wire come loose just inside, under the top cover. Here is a link to the that thread. I’d be happy to help in any way I can!

7 Likes

Geekvape products I always found so reliable but just recently been hearing quite a few vapers having issues!

6 Likes

Hammer time

8 Likes

Recently pulled geek squonk apart wasn’t impressed with the 510 design cheap and very thin I’ve loved those mods for a few years now my sons new type legions gone to the hammer as well

7 Likes

@kipperdragon welcome to the VC.

6 Likes

Agreed, Lee. I found very small gauge wire used, and paper thin contact plates.

6 Likes

That’s it like copper tin hats,why make a mod that’s that strong (and it took me ages to break it down ) and fail at the bit you need the strongest I loved that mod been with for quite a while and now HAMMERED

7 Likes

8 Likes

Seam to have gradually gone downhill since Justin left, OXVA the new Geekvape!

6 Likes

The new V2 line is made much cheaper, sadly. VooPoo did the same thing. I‘ve dropped my og Drag several times and not even a dent.

6 Likes

If you‘re looking for durable, I can vouch for the Vandy Vape Jackaroo as well as Vandy Vape Guar-21 (21700) and Guar-18 (18650). I have all 3 and they’re rugged as well as very affordable. I‘ve also heard good things about Lost Vape‘s Thelema.

6 Likes