Game Changer wait list

These ones?

2 Likes

The tack life rtd36ac is the most accessible for me here in the United Kingdom so i will go with that

4 Likes

Hi could you add me to the list thanks. WOuld require shipping to New Zealand

2 Likes

Well with that bump I say… did you get my request? I have a Dremel 3000

4 Likes

I’m in Rhode Island, USA :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, location. I live (I think you said) 80 miles south of you in Terre Haute :wink:

4 Likes

It’s @Rocky02852’s fault. I went back and read the first post again and saw him post his location :wink:

I got my B&D RTX. Thanks for the recommendation. Pretty nice little rotary tool!

5 Likes

Can you please confirm I’m on the list so I can go ahead and get my Track Life RTD 36AC

3 Likes

Hi thank you for your reply.
I am willing to wait for however long it takes so please leave me on the waitlist .If you can fulfill my request whenever you are permitted to do so i would be very grateful . I understand that your country is going through some issues with the vaping / tobacco industry so until you say it’s impossible for me to receive your product i am willing to wait .
Thank you so much for all your help kind regards Barry

5 Likes

I plan on using mine to mix my cup of Ding Dong Coffee in the morning :ok_hand:
I tried a self stirring mug, but wasn’t frothy enough :wink:

This is going to be a “GameChanger” to my morning routine :+1:

9 Likes

Awesome!!!

5 Likes

@anon96069639, I have my new Dremel 4000 arriving monday, ready to paypal whenever you give the high sign.

I still need to poke around the threads for a good inexpensive heating unit. Thinking a hotplate with a mag stirrer so I can use it to add the nicotine once the mix has cooled and settled.

But, I really want to keep this as simple as possible. Might just let it sit overnight and shake it to add the nic. More reading to do…

4 Likes