Game Changer wait list

Welcome aboard @Cosmic @natbone and @icratt !

5 Likes

Please add me to the list. I would like the larger size. I donā€™t have a rotary tool right now but I will buy one that suits.

5 Likes

Hi.
Iā€™d like to be on the list as well.
Please put me down for the larger size for the Dremel 4000.
Thank you for your efforts in making something like this available for us regular folks.

7 Likes

Harvesting the death of steepingā€¦
Nym well played!!! :rofl: :beers:

Welcome to VC!

8 Likes

Well shit. Day one on this forum and you guys already got me reaching for my wallet.

I canā€™t be odd man out. @anon96069639 Add me to your list. And do try to have my item ready by the time this 1 Liter of DIYFS Vanilla Ice Cream base steeps. See what I did there? :slight_smile:

I have a Dremel 3000

9 Likes

Small size for me please. My rotary tool Ozito-Rtk-2100.

If you read the first post in this thread you will note that the GC is a very specific fit to certain rotary tools which have been listed, Black and Decker RTX, Dremel 4000 or Tacklife.
So unfortunately the Game Changer will not fit the Ozito brand which I think is found mainly in Australia and New Zealand.
It is also not recommended to use an old rotary tool as it may contaminate your juice mix, so best to buy a new one for the purpose.

6 Likes

Can you recommend a budget model?

5 Likes

If you are infact in Au the Dremmel 4000 is about the best you can get

• Black and Decker RTX (110v USA only)
  • Tacklife (110v USA only)
  • Dremel 4000 (there is an Au model Amazon for about $160 AUD) The 3000 may work I dont know if the measurements are the same
7 Likes

Like @woftam said the Dremel 4000 is excellent, itā€™s what I use with the GC as well.

5 Likes

Thanks woftam, looks like the Dremel is the one for me.

7 Likes

So here is the list. I should be on there as LordVapor. You can change that to WickedFog if you like :wink:

I wish I was still mobile. Iā€™d swing up and grab a handle and help ya whip these out.

6 Likes

@Guitardedā€¦, any room left?

3 Likes

hi im from united kingdom can i go on the list ?

5 Likes

Welcome to ya @Toprod !!

6 Likes

I like the Avatar, and your name change was easy to spot, Dan. Hope you are well :blush:

Sounds like itā€™s becoming quite the PITA to move your product. Perhaps itā€™s purpose should be renamed (for acceptance) as a food processor or some such thing.

5 Likes

Thank you for your prompt reply as i understand its $38 for shipping and approx $5o import duty and what is the current cost of the game changer small one ? i understand the import duty is flexible
Also do you have approx waiting time thank you kind regards Barry

4 Likes

Copy thatā€¦ :unamused:

2 Likes

Thank you for reply if i go ahead what is your preferred method of payment

3 Likes

I Have paypal account so no problem can you place me on the list?

3 Likes