Furry Family

Meant to mention this before.

12 Likes

Crazy assed animals.
No the horse isnā€™t eating pussy he is grooming him so he looks purdy

11 Likes

I went to the animal shelter to pick up a horse that we are fostering (he has a bit of a grass belly atm)

I came back with Barney as well. Bitza this and bitza that - Great Dane/Wolf Hound/Bull Arab.

This is I guess why the Mrs usually goes to the shelter and not me LMAO

11 Likes

My girl is getting big.

This is her then

This is her now

11 Likes

On May 10 of this year, our precious Midnite succombed to cancer. Toughest day of my adult pet-owning life. I admit I cried like a baby, and still tear up thinking about him. Perfect doggy and I miss him, a whole lot. Heā€™d started to pee red. Initial exam led the doctor to suspect a UTI, but when it didnā€™t heal, we did an X-ray and further tests revealed he was riddled with tumors. We were devastated. As tough as I am, Iā€™m still learning to deal with this. Great dog, just great.

Also lost two guinea pigs this year too, including just yesterday. They are a totally different kind of pet from a dog, but still find ways to get into your heart. Both of the piggies were sweet, kind, and loved to be in the kidsā€™ laps all day long if possible. Tough pet year this year.

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m so sorry to hear that. Itā€™s hard losing a pet and it doesnā€™t get any easier no matter how many you lose.
Iā€™m not going to bore you with the stress Iā€™ve had lately keeping one of my cats alive.
I just got her home after having to leave her at the vet for 3 days, just hoping sheā€™ll make it through.

My daughter has rats, they donā€™t live very long but they do manage to occupy a big part of your heart in the short time theyā€™re around so I totally understand your grief for a guinea pig. It doesnā€™t matter that it isnā€™t a dog, the interaction is totally different but even the smalles creature interacts with you in their own way. :hugs:

6 Likes