Frooty Loop Donut By lukeloop

@lukeloop, testing out @Grubby’s “Start a Discussion” option off of your recipe. Loved how you dropped in the Lemon Orange Rice Candy, and of course the obvious “Just Say No” to TPA’s Fruit Circles. Nicely done Sir.

7 Likes

Thanks heaps.

3 Likes

I made this but comes out blurry on FB so I will just post it here for memories sake.
X5gSn8q (1)

5 Likes

Ok, I haven’t looked at the recipe yet. Just one question, is this another cereal vape :man_shrugging: and being I’m not a Cereal Vapist, why should I ?
( ok, two questions)

2 Likes

ROAR !!!

1 Like

1 Like

What kind of answer is that Dman, you started this

Thread,
DO I need another cereal vape ? You got me on the GG ( which by the way is Awsome with BB milk :ok_hand:)

1 Like

roar ???

1 Like

Ok “Roar” wit a question mark ?
If it corn flakes, no thanks :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hehe, it’s never too late, to hop on the Cereal Train @Rocky02852. Choo, choo, train’s leaving the station …

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh Dman, I see it’s available at diyflavorchaser.com, Frooty Loop Donut (OneShot), so I don’t have to buy any more cereal flavors and still get to try this :thinking:

3 Likes

Buy’m, Try’m, you’re GONNA get hooked on’m @Rocky02852.

1 Like

Ha, you ARE a mind reader Dman, I have that one by @lukeloop coming from @FlavorChaser , (in transit atm) Now I know you’re trying your best to covert me into a Cereal Vapist, but it’s definitely the DONUT part that interest me :ok_hand: after all I actually eat 2 donuts for breakfast every day :yum: :yum:

3 Likes

@Rocky02852, Thanks so much for your support. I hope that they serve you well. There are a few reviews on Chefs too from some happy customers. I hope they meet your high standards!- the pressure is on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now that’s a stretch :rofl:, but seriously I’ll definitely let you know what I think and (fingers crossed) post up a review :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ok as @lukeloop said, the pressure is on. Mixing up a batch tonight @SessionDrummer,

But first a little donut research with a Rocky dozen (but who’s counting)

Mixed up and gotta say, smells awesome and knuckle test of the shake is, shall we say Pretty Amazing, gonna give a week steep if I can :crazy_face:

Oh yeah, I got the One Shot from diyflavorchaser.com :ok_hand:
Thanks zippy :hugs:

8 Likes

NOICE @Rocky02852. Can’t wait to hear what you think of @lukeloop’s creation.

@FlavorChaser (and team) have more than a few great ones over on her site.

4 Likes

What a donut-o-holic you are. FAR OUT! You need me to come and help you out for sure. I can’t let you eat them all yourself it would be a crime against humanity.

5 Likes

Alright! just saw this when I logged in!
Beautiful labels, Luke, and a great recipe!
hope you are not planning on eating all those yourself, @Rocky02852–you close to Raleigh? ! yumm french crullers! :smiley:are those Boston Cream filed? Im jealous!

4 Likes