Frooty Loop Donut By lukeloop

Sorry gents, All Gone (somebody call me a doctor :rofl:) I do love my donuts and seriously I eat them every day but have yet to try a donut mix myself :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Alrighty, rocking the Frooty Loop Donut in the tank for 2 days now, I couldn’t make it to a 7 day steep it smelled so good. At day 5 it was mostly frooty loop on the inhale followed by a slight Donut exhale. Now not being a “Cereal Vapist” but a donut lover myself, I still was pleasantly impressed. Now at day 7 the donut has made it presence well known, a delicious frosted donut with just the right touch of vanilla. The frosting comes right in with the loops on the inhale and follows through with the donut right to the lip smacking frosted end. If your a donut lover like me, this is a must have. And for you “Cereal Vapist” out there, same goes!
Well done @lukeloop :tada: and thanks @SessionDrummer for starting this thread, your gonna make a Cereal Vapist out of me yet! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Wow, for someone who puts Homer Simpson’s donut eating rate to shame I was quietly worried I may let a connoisseur like yourself down. I am very happy that you enjoy it and look forward to trying your cereal recipes which will no doubt be amazing. Thanks heaps @Rocky02852 for your support and amazing review.

5 Likes

Dude I’m on day 3 and my coils well broken in, just bumped the watts from 60 to 68 and I’m getting a full blown frosted donut throughout with mid loops, (could it be subliminal? who cares!) gonna have to do a 2 week steep on next batch :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks for the review on Chef’s means a lot to me. I really appreciate it.

6 Likes

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/products/frooty-loop-donut-30ml-luke-loop

5 Likes

Ut Oh, looks like the Loop Donut is SOLD OUT at Chefs :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Well @Rocky02852, and @lukeloop, I"m not counting OUT, my super duper review as the culprit !!!

Kidding, Luke’s recipes stand on their own. I felt bad, I hadn’t put a review up there, but kept holding off due to the character limit. Finally culled the massive word pile down to an acceptable limit, and put it up.

I had thought about signing up for a reminder when it’s back in stock, to continue the donut push !!!

3 Likes

6 Likes

No Kidding!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Don’t forget lads that sold out at chefs doesn’t mean sold out at

6 Likes

5 Likes

ROTFLMAO !! Funny shit :joy: Mines on the way!

3 Likes

That last one…CNN reporting live in Portland?

4 Likes

Get ready to be mesmerized by the Loop :yum:

6 Likes

I’ve got one of my old Luer Lock syringe needles ground down to a point, just in preparation for this order coming in! Thanks for the tip…I’m just not sure how I’m gonna mix a 3ml batch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

3mL ? - What did you order my friend?

5 Likes

Sorry Luke…my dry humor again! To fill the syringe with yer Frooty Loop one shot on it’s way to me! ^^

6 Likes

Oh if your mixing by syringe, you may have to up your game,

I’m already on the Loop refill program :yum:

5 Likes