Found a new DIY Shop in Australia, and wanted to let you guys know

I think it was @lukeloop who had posted he had scored the fabled, and very elusive DuoMeil flavors, and a HUGE sampler pack from …

Well I HAD to check out the flavors there, as I’d never heard of them, but the rumors were, they were VERY good, and HELLA strong. Like Medicine Flower strong. So I found their site, and checked out the “Flavour Pack”

They had some really good ones in there, and all 30ml bottles at that. I decided to hand pick a ton of 10ml with a couple biggies. Now shipping from Australia to the US isn’t cheap, BUT, it’s actually not that bad. I placed the order, and I think the next day, I got an email …

Hi Derek,
Are you the Session Drummer?

Cheers,
James

Hehe, so I’m thinking, “Shit, what did I do” ?? !!!

LOLZ.

I hit James up, and we ended up having QUITE the conversation, and apparently they’ve heard of me down there !!! Probably @woftam’s fault, but either way, it was actually very humbling, and gratifying at the same time, if that makes sense. It’s always great to feel like you’re making, or having an impact. I’ve probably got many of YOU to thank for this as well, so thank you for that. Team effort.

I started checking out their site, and dammit, it’s good. They are apparently VERY involved with the community, and even have recipes on there site. YES, they sell juices, one-shots, and they STILL offer recipes, ON THEIR SITE !!! Says a lot about them. I’m still chatting on and off with James, and the more I do, the more I want to do business with him, and Liquid DIY.

If you’re in Australia, OR, are looking for a fresh take on the whole DIY thing, don’t hesitate to check them out. I like to support businesses, that actually support US.

9 Likes

THAT is VERY cool! :sunglasses: We all give you permission…to let this ‘go to your head’ LOL…HeHe :+1: :ok_hand: :grin: :rofl:

5 Likes

@whthek Ahhh shit …

TOO LATE !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer did you know that @liquidDIY (James) is a vendor member here?

7 Likes

Well shit @woftam, I guess I’m going to have to check the vendor thread !!!

I didn’t.

7 Likes

@liquidDIY I had a few questions on another forum regarding the possibility of expanding your Sobucky offerings. I do not know if that’s possible or not, but wanted to pass that thread onto you.

Thank you James, for any help or input you could provide in that matter.

7 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer , thanks a lot:)
Of course as some people mentioned, we are in the beginings of our journey but expanding fast (uppon our demand). The issue we have is high postage rates from and to Australia :frowning: this will make our job very hard to obtain and re-sell some flavours like SSA, literally we cant compete on pricing of SSA, but defintely if anyone in Au is intrested in any flavours, they just need to hit us and we will try our best to source it in a resonable price, but for any overseas customer it is not feasible to obtain any flavours from us(unfortunately, maybe just for Duomei till other vendors stock them), UK has much better postage rates for them.
Again Thanks mate:)
I was just answering a client yesterday who she was saying she loves your reviews and your recipes, so just to remind you, you have lots of fans here in Austarlia. Although we are on the other side of the world but still we are following you guys:)

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer To appreciated your support, we decided to enable a discount code for your fans , but not sure should we use VCC or SessionDrummer, so we enbled two codes, both same 12% off, anyone can use codes: VCC or SessionDrummer at checkout to get 12% off!

As we always say, we are not a big shop, just a tiny website, but we will try our best to help our community as much as we can. Whatever we have is from this community!

THANK YOU GUYS!

James

9 Likes

Thank you, James!

5 Likes

@liquidDIY (James), you’re very welcome, and thank you for a peek behind the scenes, as to what you guys are up against, in regards to the shipping. I hadn’t realized the rates were that high.

Well that is very humbling indeed. I did not know or expect that. Very humbled. Thank you for sharing that.

Thanks again for taking the time to really explain some of the challenges you guys have to deal with.

6 Likes

OffmyD

Where in the U.K. sells Duomei please as I am in the U.K. and can’t find them for sale anywhere?

3 Likes

I’m going to watch this thread for any responses for you @JimmyLee. The only place I’ve been able to find unless you buy in huge quantities, is James from LiquidDiy.

3 Likes

Thanks mate, I’m just curious as to what James meant by “the UK has much better postage rates for them” unless he means directly from the manufacturer.

3 Likes

For anyone wanting the SSA line, it would be cheaper to buy out of the UK, rather than AUS. Jimmy

3 Likes

@whthek Ahh I see, I must have read it wrong. Thank you mate for putting me right.

3 Likes

That was strange.:thinking: I quoted @whthek last post in a reply and for some reason it got edited out without me doing anything and removed the quoted part. I’ve had something like that happen here before come to think of it.

4 Likes

That’s happened to me , too. Every once in awhile, strange things happen here. I pm’d @SessionDrummer last week, and he didn’t get the green dot for nearly a day! At first, I pictured @Grubby , sitting at his computer messing with me :laughing:

4 Likes

If you quote someone’s whole post the software removes the quote totally - I am not sure why this happens or if there is even a setting to change it.

5 Likes

Hey, no work whilst you’re on vacation, mister. Hehe… :sunglasses: :beer:

5 Likes