Found a new DIY Shop in Australia, and wanted to let you guys know

@JimmyLee it seems to have to do directly with how long AFTER the post you are quoting, is quoted. It’s happened to me, and seems to happen most commonly if the post I am quoting is fairly recent. Quote/Post, you can see the red pencil icon “Edited by System”. I just re edit/quote the post and the second time it always sticks.

If the post you are quoting is older, it doesn’t seem to happen.

4 Likes

Test Quote 2 hours old ^^^^^^.

4 Likes

Test quote 1 minute old ^^^^.

4 Likes

It’s because it’s a direct reply :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you @woftam, @SessionDrummer and @Grubby for your explanations and assistance.

4 Likes

Yes Simon that’s exactly what happened. Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

Second Liquid DIY as a great company and James a top bloke also!!! I started buying from them as soon as I heard about them and haven’t looked back

4 Likes

Welcome to the vaping community, thanks for joining us :smile:

3 Likes

Outstanding @Sikler. And welcome to the VC.

4 Likes

Cheers Session Drummer… Dunno why my name came up as silkier im :woozy_face: mIxMaStErMikE :woozy_face: on elr chat. new to this forum

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Sikler :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome to the VC forum @Sikler, I follow your recipes over on ELR.

4 Likes

Hey. Brother. thanks allot… Im honoured and humbled someone likes a recipe… I put in allot of work and testing before publishing anything and try and re-create a flavour found in commercial products to best I can. lemme know hat you liked if love mixed anything. this is the wrong profile account for me as will use mixmastermike on here but thanks again bro

4 Likes

It’s me that should be thanking you for all the work you put into creating these great recipes. Thanks mate.

3 Likes

Well, after talking to James from LiquidDIY.com.au, and @lukeloop, looks like there’s going to be MORE Duomei flavors !!! Did someone say Loops and Custard ?? !!!

2 Likes

Bargain prices there. Looking forwrad to quite a few of these.

3 Likes

I’m pretty interested in this profile, I always see Anise and menthol in countries where the white people talk funny

3 Likes