Flavorah Tasting Notes / Single Flavor Tests -- SessionDrummer

It’s mixed and now we wait… :zzz:

4 Likes

@SmokyBlue Your Tobacco Highway is very tasty! That 30 ml bottle did not last long even though I was just vaping it on the weekends. I mixed it with the Vanilla Bean at 0.2% and still get the vanilla but not overpowering. Vaping it while sipping bourbon is like your recipe was made for doing that. A nice smooth tobacco to go with a nice smooth bourbon. It also goes well with morning coffee! It will be mixed again.

7 Likes

haha thank you, @gopher_byrd it’s in my section with OMG O.G too :slight_smile:
Happy you are enjoying it… good times, indeed!

4 Likes

That does look good @SmokyBlue.

5 Likes

quick question; hopefully @SmokyBlue ain’t to busy but I just need a guesstimate.
what percentage is a good starting point for candy roll in this recipe?

Homemade Watermelon Candy : Check cookies

0.35% Apple (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.00% Candy Roll (Flavorah)
0.20% Sweetness (Flavorah)
0.80% Watermelon (MF)
0.15% Watermelon (Organic) (NF)
1.75% Watermelon (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 4.25%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

7 Likes

Dan, I haven’t tested that one, yet, but by clicking on the flavor itself, in the database it’s been used by both @SmokyBlue , and @Rocky02852 from anywhere between .15 - .4% . Look’s like I’d start low with that one!

5 Likes

I would not use it more than 3-6 bottle drops. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

#TeamSmoky

6 Likes

Yeah I’d start at 0.2% … 0.4 max, that flavor is like a musty Sweetart and the higher you go the longer the steep. For a Candy I would definitely bump the sweetness way up @Dan_the_Man, probably 0.6 to start :ok_hand: But I have a sweet tooth :yum:

6 Likes

Just a reminder… I am on hiatus. I run a few businesses now and it’s been non stop.

thanks, @SessionDrummer and @Rocky02852 and @whthek for helping out…
been super busy, but loving it all :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re welcome @SmokyBlue but that’s NO replacement for you. We ALL need the FLV Queen here. Busy or not.

7 Likes

Copy that!! We miss you @SmokyBlue :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Im up to my eyes and ears right now… but will check in when I can, @SessionDrummer after all… you are my vape bro :wink:

I miss me too lolol :stuck_out_tongue:

Laters!! xoxo :smiley:

6 Likes

Completely understood @SmokyBlue, and I’m guessing that’s a GOOD THING, hehe. A busy business woman, is great news.

We won’t keep buggin’ ya TOO much (hehe), BUT, suffice it to say, the VC is BETTER, when you’re around.

JUST so you know.

6 Likes

Yeah yeah I know… :slight_smile:

You always know how to reach me too… so there is that :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yeah, but I thought you said your lawyer said I had to STOP sending those pics ?? !!!

5 Likes

Funny Sd… which lawyer??? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, girl! :grinning: :turkey:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Likes

haha!!

Happy belated Thanksgiving…

have a tune… :stuck_out_tongue: ooh lala!!

5 Likes