Flavorah must-haves

New flavors are coming soon!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :rofl:

5 Likes

@SmokyBlue If you had to choose ten flavors what are your must-haves?

Will there be one of the new flavors part of the must have?

4 Likes

Oh geeā€¦ out of the entire lotā€¦

Iā€™d have to sayā€¦

Graham Cracker as my top bread
Wheat for that added kick
Sugar Orchid for not just how sweet, but what a nutty paste effect for taste
Alpineā€¦ my first strawberry I still love as much as when I first tried it
I will lump every single one of the citrusesā€¦ I can not pick one out by itselfā€¦
Custard, but my taste in custard is not typicalā€¦ and custard reminds me so much of the custard my mom used to make. I miss her so much, and when I first tasted the custard, it brought back so many memories of herā€¦ Most love the Vanilla Custard, it to me is more 5 star restaurant styled.
the alcohols: Bourbon, Sangria, Tequila Agave are my top 3ā€¦ I really adore them, and wish we had an excellent Rumā€¦ maybe one of these days. Most rums from other manufactures, to meā€¦ are fakeā€¦ they do not bring the taste to lifeā€¦ and I can only imagine what a nice Rum like a Capt Morganā€™s Spiced rum would be likeā€¦ :smiley:
Tobaccos: Red burley, Turkish, and Virginia are the topsā€¦ Oriental and native are nextā€¦ no explanation, FLV just does them betterā€¦ Commerical and Classic cig are in there too, for with those, you can use as solos to achieve a good tobacco vapeā€¦ but with the added ones I listed, you can come super close to things like Winstin, Camel, Marlboro, and more!
The cakes: pound cake, cupcake batter and chocolate duetcsh are my favā€¦
Just 10 flavors is so hard for me, as flv is all I mix with and so many combos I can create, layers and allā€¦ or just as solosā€¦ it really is hard to pick favs out :smiley:

Depends if a few passā€¦ I know what is on the list.
There are a few must haves:

Blue Razz
Pearesto
Cactus Apple
Mango Pineapple Passion FruitEnergy Drink
RY4 (Traditional and Tobacco heavy)
Regular Cactus (aloe heavy)
Waldmeister

These are the ones I am hoping will be popping upā€¦ there are a few others on the list tooā€¦
Will just have to see what rolls out :smiley:

5 Likes

@SmokyBlue **Waldmeister **- that sounds wonderful! And maybe one of the few Flavorah flavors for a long steep.

And ā€žThank youā€œ for your top ten list, I think thatā€™s a great reference for all who go more into Flavorah.

4 Likes

They are like pokemonsā€¦ gota catch tme all :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

No worries, @SteveTCā€¦ you know flavorah is my fav topic! :smiley:

5 Likes

LOL Vanilla pudding. Everyone now says whereā€™s the vanilla pudding when I donā€™t mention it in a recipe. Really has TONS of uses.

4 Likes

I grabbed my Calculator and took a peek at pricing for Flavorah at my go to, BCFā€¦ @sparksfly-- if I take the Horchata or the lime wedge, and look at the usage ratesā€¦ when many lower priced respectable flavors have to be used to mix something, totaling 15% Total Flavors, and FLV can be used in a recipe totaling 3% total flavors?
FLV Horchata $15.90 costs me$15.90, but its 5x as potentā€¦

So $15.90/5= $3.18 FLV
I compare that to $3.49 FW/$4.00 CAP/$2.99 TFA all for 30 mlā€¦

to me, many Flavorah Flavorings are a real value (though the White (alpine) strawberry is not in my favs list, but Im really thinking the Ultimate Strawberry JF should be coming in soon to BCF at~ $2.99 and that will live on my wall in its own place of high esteem)! Its all relative

4 Likes