Flavorah must-haves

Now that’s helpful! You might have just helped make sure that I’ll never be curious about it again! :laughing: :wink:

4 Likes

well, personally it aint a favorite flavor, but nice omne to use together with other strawberrys to alter nuances to give what wanted

4 Likes

Smell like what in a bottle?? Ohh, Yum, I see. Nevermind.

Anyway, one of these days I guess I will have to break down and get some FLV’s in the stash. I hear so much good about it (and from folks not named Smokey even). Must be some good stuff.

5 Likes

Exactly, now you know the flavor profile :grin:

Ecigexpress has there FLV marked down 50%. Not a big selection but what they do have is pretty good. I bought (3) 30ml bottles of Milk & Honey and Sweet Coconut at those prices, I would say there SHAZAM in a bottle :+1: Got a few bottles of there Cream too, good stuff. At full price, I question there value but everyone seems to be having great sales right now so a good time to try them out. Check out Chef’s as well, a lot of FLV in the sale section.

Got a ton of testing to do with all the FLV I added, Milk & Honey and Sweet Coconut are still the only must-haves for me. I like FLV, maybe my expectations were too high? I have probably found more must-haves in the WF line than FLV so far.

Phew, lucky Smokey is not here, she would call me a Non-Ultra hack :wink:

8 Likes

Even tho Peanut butter is more peanuts and kinako soy is more powdery… if you add cream or milk and honey… omgosh!!! <3

If you get more mouthfeel, try lowering it… whipped cream is excellent… at least for me… under 1%
My ranges with whipped cream are from .2% up to 1%… any higher and yeps close to that mallow feeling… :slight_smile: I know you can get a chocolate vibe from it too…

That is my fav strawberry! <3 I grow alpines [I guess for my outside animals] and often enough I might be able to snag a few before they grab them. Had one row of my alpines with just one bite taken out of each one… talk about being upset!! The reason why it is so expensive is due to the compounds that make the flavoring. Another is that certain compounds do come from outside the USA, not just the Alpine, and when there are wars and bombings, if a lab is hit, or if a certain part of a compound is depleted, pairing up what is missing is crucial. It can become very difficult. This is why Alpine and a few others cost so much. Time and labor of love.

Yeps we are, and that is what makes all of us fun, if you think about it, GC… I can laugh at myself as well as others on the things I hear people talk about on flavoring… :slight_smile:

Ahh cookies and cream… that one I like from .8% to 1.2% with a little help from cookie [.6%] and milk chocolate or Chocolate Duetch… [just a few drops!] excellent! :tada:

I like the maccaroon… I think you are in a handful of friends, @Mjag that caught a cinnamon back note! Did it ever tame down? I use it from .4% up to 1% but I also add in some cookie and crunch to it. I am odd… it’s a good vape for me, no cinnamon… :wink:

Lovage!! haha! A friend of mine got brave, and forgot about not licking flavors like Flavorah… and yes, he licked the lovage… I always have to laugh at that, his taste buds were messed up for a month! Flavors can do that for you! lovage is a green flavor, excellent for “spiking” fruits and adding a touch of unusual spice in a regularly fruity mix. It can be used with nuts too… but gets murky with things like basil. I do not recommend it with any of the creams, but that is just me!

Ut oh… tell me which ones??

hahaha!!! :stuck_out_tongue: yeps I am waking up this thread… Hello!! :smiley: I think everyone knows, I do love my flavorah! :smiley:

7 Likes

I really like Flavorah’s flavours but flv’s grape, I’ve never been much of a grape vape fan but flv’s grape is awesome! :+1:

4 Likes

Still busy as hell, but @SmokyBlue above post STOPPED me in my tracks.

Look, you can love, hate, or even be neutral on Flavorah, but I LOVE how Smoky KNOWS her FLV’s. Just rattles off a seemingly never ending list of attributes, tips/tricks, AND, for a seemingly endless list of flavors. I may NOT share her 100% FLV attitude, but she just plain knows them, hands down.

When I considered RE-opening up my (very old) FLV SFT’s, and knowing that some of the published percentages were more than a little high, who did I ask ??

I just love how she just rattles this shit, straight out of her head.

Love’m, or hate’m, if you are having issues, questions, etc. she’s the one to go to. Yeah, yeah, we USED to get into ALL KINDS of fights on ELR, hehe, but they weren’t really fights, but more of a involved discussion. Mixing with FLV, mixing by drops, hehe, and much, much more.

The funny fucking thing here is, that now, we might as well be mixing brother and sister, now go figure THAT shit out !!!

8 Likes

I’m definitely in the Milk and Honey camp of favorite must have FLV flavor.
Lately I’ve been working on quite a few all Flavorah recipes, and find it to be very challenging, although my FLV stash is slim, many FLV flavors seem very linear to me (and it’s tempting to throw in some other brand to get where I want to be) working on an all FLV recipe now that needs a good butter note, but no FLV butter available.
Maybe use Butterscotch with a touch of M&H :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Milk and honey us also a good one!:+1::grin:

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more @SessionDrummer, I use a lot of flavorah i do try to muddle my way through and find my own way but have ended up picking @SmokyBlue brains on more than one occasion, she definitely knows her flavours like no other and her recipes are amazing… I will say though she does always end up hurting my bank balance by suggesting flavours that I don’t have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Only due to how many years I have spent with Flavorah, Sd… as you gain experience on what to do and what not to do… yeah… :wink:

haha Flavorah on the brain :smiley:

I never considered us “fighting” @SessionDrummer… not one time. I love a good discussion and I try really hard to keep it all super simple. It is so easy once you figure out a manufacture’s “pattern” and how the flavors will just flow once you are used to how they are to be worked. It’s not a bunch of hogwash, just simple facts… Less is better, less can be more, and even tho it is not proven, less is good for us all, including from the pocketbook :slight_smile:

I can say proudly tho, Sd you are my vape bro… amongst many!! Me loves ya for that :wink:
Helps to keep me on track too… so thank you… <3

Flavorah has 3 “butters” @Rocky02852… Butterscotch, the obs one… then popcorn for a more nutty side - used around .12% up to .4% or even marshmallow treats - used at .12 % up to .4% so just play with them…

LoL sorry Matt but they are all so good! :smiley:

6 Likes

I know, haven’t found a bad one yet and I have getting on for around 90 flv flavours now… 80 of them are probably due to your suggestions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: or even just through wanting to mix 2 of your recipes :joy::joy: they never disappoint tho :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I think the collection they have, all of them are must haves… only a few I do not use on a regular basis.
The release of the next new flavors… oh my!! I can not wait. I hope every flavor is approved as I know we all are in for a treat! :slight_smile:

Dang it I can not wait!!! :rocket: :dancing_women: :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

5 Likes

Keeping FLV in a tab and hitting F5…:rofl:

Now where was that post of your’s with the 15% discount at FLV???

6 Likes

Smoky Blues FLAVORAH Zone,

5 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852! I don’t care what others say about you, You Da Man! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hmm what, is the way I dress maybe :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 you looking swell there bud!! :beers: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks Smoky :kissing_heart:
Just one question :man_shrugging:

8 Likes