Flavorah must-haves

I’m definitely in the Milk and Honey camp of favorite must have FLV flavor.
Lately I’ve been working on quite a few all Flavorah recipes, and find it to be very challenging, although my FLV stash is slim, many FLV flavors seem very linear to me (and it’s tempting to throw in some other brand to get where I want to be) working on an all FLV recipe now that needs a good butter note, but no FLV butter available.
Maybe use Butterscotch with a touch of M&H :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Milk and honey us also a good one!:+1::grin:

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more @SessionDrummer, I use a lot of flavorah i do try to muddle my way through and find my own way but have ended up picking @SmokyBlue brains on more than one occasion, she definitely knows her flavours like no other and her recipes are amazing… I will say though she does always end up hurting my bank balance by suggesting flavours that I don’t have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Only due to how many years I have spent with Flavorah, Sd… as you gain experience on what to do and what not to do… yeah… :wink:

haha Flavorah on the brain :smiley:

I never considered us “fighting” @SessionDrummer… not one time. I love a good discussion and I try really hard to keep it all super simple. It is so easy once you figure out a manufacture’s “pattern” and how the flavors will just flow once you are used to how they are to be worked. It’s not a bunch of hogwash, just simple facts… Less is better, less can be more, and even tho it is not proven, less is good for us all, including from the pocketbook :slight_smile:

I can say proudly tho, Sd you are my vape bro… amongst many!! Me loves ya for that :wink:
Helps to keep me on track too… so thank you… <3

Flavorah has 3 “butters” @Rocky02852… Butterscotch, the obs one… then popcorn for a more nutty side - used around .12% up to .4% or even marshmallow treats - used at .12 % up to .4% so just play with them…

LoL sorry Matt but they are all so good! :smiley:

6 Likes

I know, haven’t found a bad one yet and I have getting on for around 90 flv flavours now… 80 of them are probably due to your suggestions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: or even just through wanting to mix 2 of your recipes :joy::joy: they never disappoint tho :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I think the collection they have, all of them are must haves… only a few I do not use on a regular basis.
The release of the next new flavors… oh my!! I can not wait. I hope every flavor is approved as I know we all are in for a treat! :slight_smile:

Dang it I can not wait!!! :rocket: :dancing_women: :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

5 Likes

Keeping FLV in a tab and hitting F5…:rofl:

Now where was that post of your’s with the 15% discount at FLV???

6 Likes

Smoky Blues FLAVORAH Zone,

5 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852! I don’t care what others say about you, You Da Man! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hmm what, is the way I dress maybe :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 you looking swell there bud!! :beers: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks Smoky :kissing_heart:
Just one question :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I think the hat makes the riffle small… go for the ak47 :smiley: :tada:

6 Likes

New flavors are coming soon!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :rofl:

5 Likes

@SmokyBlue If you had to choose ten flavors what are your must-haves?

Will there be one of the new flavors part of the must have?

4 Likes

Oh gee… out of the entire lot…

I’d have to say…

Graham Cracker as my top bread
Wheat for that added kick
Sugar Orchid for not just how sweet, but what a nutty paste effect for taste
Alpine… my first strawberry I still love as much as when I first tried it
I will lump every single one of the citruses… I can not pick one out by itself…
Custard, but my taste in custard is not typical… and custard reminds me so much of the custard my mom used to make. I miss her so much, and when I first tasted the custard, it brought back so many memories of her… Most love the Vanilla Custard, it to me is more 5 star restaurant styled.
the alcohols: Bourbon, Sangria, Tequila Agave are my top 3… I really adore them, and wish we had an excellent Rum… maybe one of these days. Most rums from other manufactures, to me… are fake… they do not bring the taste to life… and I can only imagine what a nice Rum like a Capt Morgan’s Spiced rum would be like… :smiley:
Tobaccos: Red burley, Turkish, and Virginia are the tops… Oriental and native are next… no explanation, FLV just does them better… Commerical and Classic cig are in there too, for with those, you can use as solos to achieve a good tobacco vape… but with the added ones I listed, you can come super close to things like Winstin, Camel, Marlboro, and more!
The cakes: pound cake, cupcake batter and chocolate duetcsh are my fav…
Just 10 flavors is so hard for me, as flv is all I mix with and so many combos I can create, layers and all… or just as solos… it really is hard to pick favs out :smiley:

Depends if a few pass… I know what is on the list.
There are a few must haves:

Blue Razz
Pearesto
Cactus Apple
Mango Pineapple Passion FruitEnergy Drink
RY4 (Traditional and Tobacco heavy)
Regular Cactus (aloe heavy)
Waldmeister

These are the ones I am hoping will be popping up… there are a few others on the list too…
Will just have to see what rolls out :smiley:

5 Likes

@SmokyBlue **Waldmeister **- that sounds wonderful! And maybe one of the few Flavorah flavors for a long steep.

And „Thank you“ for your top ten list, I think that’s a great reference for all who go more into Flavorah.

4 Likes

They are like pokemons… gota catch tme all :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

No worries, @SteveTC… you know flavorah is my fav topic! :smiley:

5 Likes

LOL Vanilla pudding. Everyone now says where’s the vanilla pudding when I don’t mention it in a recipe. Really has TONS of uses.

4 Likes

I grabbed my Calculator and took a peek at pricing for Flavorah at my go to, BCF… @sparksfly-- if I take the Horchata or the lime wedge, and look at the usage rates… when many lower priced respectable flavors have to be used to mix something, totaling 15% Total Flavors, and FLV can be used in a recipe totaling 3% total flavors?
FLV Horchata $15.90 costs me$15.90, but its 5x as potent…

So $15.90/5= $3.18 FLV
I compare that to $3.49 FW/$4.00 CAP/$2.99 TFA all for 30 ml…

to me, many Flavorah Flavorings are a real value (though the White (alpine) strawberry is not in my favs list, but Im really thinking the Ultimate Strawberry JF should be coming in soon to BCF at~ $2.99 and that will live on my wall in its own place of high esteem)! Its all relative

4 Likes