Flavor Substitutes

Cool, thanks! I will add it to my shopping list.

Edit: For anyone interested in this discussion, read Smokey’s comment below, then please forgive us and scroll to the train wreck image down yonder. Let Dory guide you - :musical_note:Just keep scrolling, just keep scrolling…

1 Like

I will just stick to the flv chocolates.
Need to import my recipes here… I have a macchiato that is real good! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am working on that as we speak @Grubby

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, that is ONE hell of a power DIY’er list you have there @WickedFog.

5 Likes

They are just old friends I used to talk to a lot. Alisa sent me a bottle of Bust-a-Nut once. I swear I inhaled that bottle in a few minutes, and it was to blame for me moving from fruity stuff to creams and custards. DarthVapor sent me about 10 samples of his recipes once too, and every one of them were very unique blends.

There are lots of people that used to be very active on ELR that are no longer posting. @SthrnMixer was always my favorite there though. He caused me to spend lots of money following him around. And I have probably used his recipes the most for reference and inspiration in my creations.

2 Likes

God bless you…you poor soul! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, be modest. You know you’re a badass. I still have a Goblin Mini :wink:

3 Likes

OMG I haven’t thought about that for years. I ended up getting a Goblin Mini II - just wasn’t nearly as good.

You remember how Lars used to have Vape Crafter linked to the calculator. For anyone reading not familiar, that was a company who you could order either finished juice or one-shots from based on ELR recipes. That’s the only thing I ordered from them. It was delicious. So I bought the flavors for it and after mixing, realized that even though the VC concentrate was wonderful, it WAS NOT truly BaN.

Not sure what flavors VC was using, but it wasn’t right. Good, just not as advertised.

1 Like

Yeah, I was just thinking about VC this morning.

1 Like

Funny, we were having a conversation about something similar the other day, would be a cool feature maybe…

3 Likes

If you could find a reputable source. Like @SthrnMixer mentioned, if they use substitutions without telling the customer, that would be bad.

3 Likes

Little trip down memory lane for you @SthrnMixer

2 Likes

Well the problem is when they use substitute flavors but you aren’t aware because you never had that juice before. Again, the juice was great, just not right.

I finally found Purilum Butter Pecan had a very similar profile to what VC used in that one-shot. Of course that flavor wasn’t out at that time, so I still don’t know what they used. I tried to contact them to find out but was unsuccessful getting any replies. I think my last attempt was worded something like funny how fast you can take an order, but not answer a question.

5 Likes

Yeah, if something like that was to be discussed on a serious level it would need to be a reputable trustworthy supplier or there’s no real point

2 Likes

I don’t know whether to be impressed or scared that you have this! :laughing:

2 Likes

3 years I’ve been waiting to use that image… :rofl:

Obviously joking, just googled “Vape Crafter”

2 Likes

I think if a company could be found that could handle such a monumentous task of stocking every flavor known to man, I would eventually lean towards using them to try recipes I find on here.

4 Likes

No shit. Well now I’m impressed. But only because my memory seems to still be intact.

2 Likes

It’s an epic concept but I’m sure it would cause problems somewhere even if we gave the option to allow the order to be placed or not, people might be a bit pissy about where the money goes etc

2 Likes

The money would go directly to the vendor. I don’t see a problem at all with that?

2 Likes