Flavor Chaser Competition

Contact me @WickedFog

7 Likes

Congrats to both of you @marsh8 and @WickedFog :+1:t2: :star_struck: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners :trophy:

7 Likes

Thanks guys. When are we doing the next one? @marsh8 and I have a score to settle :wink:

I’m going to name my next entry "Sweaty Jock Strap " and see if that puts me in front lol.

:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :laughing:

8 Likes

Thanks all, that was heaps of fun! Awesome job organising that @FlavorChaser.

@WickedFog I’m down! But beware I saw that man in a sombrero hanging around last night and my mate Jim is in town.

Those 2 might find Beryl’s better half. He’s a real trouble maker! :rofl:

6 Likes

I have something to tame Mr Sombrero

7 Likes

Damn, you’re one of those one’s that always show’s me recipes that I’m missing one flavour. :laughing:
Just like in Irish Daybreak as well…

7 Likes

Lol. That’s better than all the flavors I am missing from your recipes. I have started a list of flavors I need, and I bet most of them are from your recipes.

7 Likes

Eh, you guys ain’t got a chance next go round,
Say hello to TERRY YARKY :boom::tada:

10 Likes

Kiwi Lemmongrass Teriyaki? That’s really a flavor?

I’m sending @FlavorChaser a wooden keg for the next one :wink:

8 Likes

Interesting, you CAN combine Shisha Vanilla and Rich Cinnamon !!!

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yessir, you sure can. I made that before I got MF Vanilla, or I probably would have used that one. But I love Shisha so much, at that time I bought two 240ml bottles of it. Unfortunately, one broke on its way across the pond. The package smelled sooo good lol.

8 Likes

Well when things settle down (or I do) after the U. K takeover you guys will get your chance… Start creating that next contender… :wink:

9 Likes

Are you ready for round 2… Stay tuned… Monday will drop the info… :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah… that sounds about normal… #conspiracy#BIGELR(Pharma)#JustwhenyousaidI’mnotbuyingmoreflavors#setinmyways#boredatwork

5 Likes

Rocky Ready :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

WOW Rock…you clean up NICE!! :grin:

5 Likes

Reminds me of “A Christmas Story” movie…tis’ the season to be ‘jarry’ fa rah rah rah…

5 Likes

I think the Aussie’s won last time :crazy_face:
go #TeamUSA :+1:

4 Likes

Maybe a brit might jump in… :rofl:

5 Likes