Flavor Chaser Competition

Diy FlavorChaser is having a contest!!
What can you win? Well let me tell you. You can win a spotlight on the Diy Flavor Chaser website with a oneshot of your own for 1 month!
So what do I need to do you ask.
#1 only 1 entry per person.
#2 send recipe to
laurasslick@gmail.com
please don’t pm me as I won’t answer… I’m rude. :joy:
#3 make sure to check my flavor stash as I will not order flavors for your mix. Shipping is a nightmare and if your flavor doesn’t arrive in time then you are out.

#4 Make sure your recipe is a final version as I won’t make adjustments after receiving it.
#5 Contest will run for 1 month
Contest starts July 24 2020 and will run until August 24 2020. The winner will be announced live on the closest show after the ending date
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDi_UubimriLWjel5Hr0pIA .
Good luck all
https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/

14 Likes

1172 flavors and your missing one from each of my personal favorite recipes lol

8 Likes

I don’t understand this part.

Oh, I get it now, I think. We need to make a recipe using your flavor stash. Thanks @Fishaddict420 for your post. That is how the light bulb turned on LOL

9 Likes

I just finished my third cup of coffee lol my brain is actually firing for a brief moment

10 Likes

I’m on my second and just chillin. I just found her stash and wow, she has a lot of flavours.

10 Likes

Yep, but no OOO glazed donut lol it’s the backbone of two recipes I’m very proud of, and I only have about five or so I would want critiqued by the one-shot world lol

8 Likes

Ooops what can I say :smirk:

10 Likes

Dang it, you have no Pickle OR Teriyaki in your stash :joy:
But low and behold you have ALL the flavors for one of my favorites🎉

10 Likes

I know how ya feel, I am in the same boat. I still have time to make a recipe with what she has though because I have a little thingy called the Game Changer coming in the post. :blush: I haven’t been this excited about something vape related in quite some time now.

9 Likes

I just received my gc and just luv it… Makes my life a whole lot easier… :grin: Which is why I’m able to hold this contest

9 Likes

What size bottle will you be mixing for these recipes? Or do we get to dictate that? I have some recipes that use rich cinnamon at one drop per 20 or 30 ml lol

3 Likes

Will be mixing 30ml

4 Likes

Your stash has gone back to private

2 Likes

That’s weird… I’ll fix it… Sorry

3 Likes

Think I’m close to deciding :thinking:

But what time? I want every last minute. Bit of an old women :laughing:
None of this Canadian time I want Aussie time :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Lmao… Well then if you want Aussie time then that’s Aug 23rd… Sunday… :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Lucky I was being a smart arse, thought it would have been the 25th, I was working on Irish time. :joy:

No Strawberry Tim Tams then… :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

timtam sb

4 Likes

Ok, this is going to be extremely competitive it seems

3 Likes

Ok, I sent mine. It turns out you had all the flavors for my Irish Daybreak. I don’t expect it to win, but would really be cool to have some feedback on it. My nick on ELR is LordVapor btw.

3 Likes

Lmao… I’ll get my hands on those Tim Tam’s sooner or later… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes