Flavor Chaser OneShots

Does she come without the yellow sun dress?

5 Likes

She’s not Barbie ya know… :joy:

6 Likes

Diy Flavor Chaser is Proud to present the latest from The Juice Fairy
Maui… Welcome to the islands
https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/product-page/maui

6 Likes

Lemon Bloom by Mysterfog.
A very refreshing true lemon, infused with a delicate hint of elderflower, and a touch of coolness on the exhale.
Great for a hot summer’s day.

8 Likes

That’s ok!
I’m good with Kathy, or Jennifer, or Dawn, or… :laughing:

As long as she’s a brunette. chuckles

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Flavor Chaser Competition

Are you a busy person? No time to mix? Hate waiting for mixes to steep? Well Diy Flavor Chaser has Something New coming soon and the solution for you… Stay tuned.:eyes:

4 Likes

Now you have me dancing round the house… Shake it up. :notes::notes::notes::notes::notes: :joy:

5 Likes

DiyFlavorChaser is pleased to present the latest delectable treat from SheerLuck Ohms line of Oneshots.
https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/product-page/cocoberry

6 Likes

Caramapple Tart by Immortal Shots
What a great recipe!
A sweet mix of apples in a realistic tart base, with a smooth caramel filling , and the slightest cinnamon note.
Love it.

6 Likes

Sherithans by Zippy
A delicate blend of tobacco and other naughty stuff, which delights the tasebuds.
While I am not able to identify the individual flavour nuances, it is just a very enjoyable flavour combination, with no domineering notes.
A thoroughly enjoyable mix.

6 Likes

Thank you Vary much @G-Fog… I’m glad you enjoy it… :heart:

5 Likes

Please Welcome Pugs to DiyFlavorChaser and his New oneshot!! Surreal Steam a fantastically tasty cornflakes cereal…spot on!!

10 Likes

Yay at least @Steampugs will change “award-wining reviewer” to “award-winning reviewer and fabulous one shot-creator extraordinaire” so that is a plus.

But in all seriousness cheers pugs well done mate

12 Likes

Oh bugger, now I have another one to buy. :rofl:
Well done Pugs.

11 Likes

Like you I have never tried a cereal mix, so maybe it’s time.
I now have 16 of their one-shots, and they are so good.
A couple are not really to my liking, but they are still great mixes.

12 Likes

Thanks all! :star_struck:…very happy about this :grin: :ok_hand: I think it’s awesome!

Steep times 2 weeks though, I only just noticed that when I transferred it over it didn’t update the ‘days or weeks’, I’ll have to let her know …of course…steep times actually nothing for us these days but I have to think about the poor lowly people that aren’t the ‘chosen few’ or as I like to call us…’@anon96069639’s deciples’ …all praise be unto him :pray:

10 Likes

Thank youuuu :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :heart: :heart:

I’ve made a mistake with the steep time though it’s 2 weeks not 2 days , my fault, I didn’t check it when I transferred it over, because i’m massively unprofessional :roll_eyes: Also…when I told you what it’s called in chat I obviously missed off the capitals :man_facepalming: hey it’s my first time!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hope anyone that tries it likes it as much as I do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

It’s fixed @Steampugs:grin:
I vaped up the whole tank in a blink, I was enjoying it so much that before I knew it tank was bone dry… Dry hit :smirk:

10 Likes

High praise indeed :grin::grin::ok_hand::beers:

So happy you dig it as much as I do :sunglasses::ok_hand::+1:

11 Likes