Flavor Chaser Competition

Do you know approximately when this vid might air? This will be fun to watch.

Derr. Most wednesdays at 7pm. Oh look… info!

1 Like

Yeah it sure will, I love it when one of my recipes go thru the grinder :joy:
The last one I had reviewed on DevelopedDiy got beat up pretty bad!
But it’s still in my rotation :man_shrugging: cha·cun à son goût

3 Likes

In one minute you are the last in the door… :joy::joy:

4 Likes

That live stream was a blast!! Only the second one I’ve ever watched, and the first one was my brother so I guess that doesn’t count lol I know how I’m spending Wednesday nights at work now:)

7 Likes

I missed part of it. Did they say who won?

3 Likes

Winner announced next week, i screwed everything up with my last minute entry lol

5 Likes

That’s good. Mine will only get better :wink:

Well, she is using a GC. So maybe not?

5 Likes

I think she is using a GC so it shouldnt matter much unless you have cinnamon in your recipe, the sharp edges of some cinnamon flavors needs 24hrs after homogenizing to settle down, still beats a month steep though:)

7 Likes

Ya zip has a GC just didnt get the chance to run them all thru it. Thanks for joining us guys

11 Likes

I would like to thank everyone that submitted a recipe for the contest. This was tough as they were all damn tasty!! It took me 2 days of chain vaping and going back and forth trying to find things about a mix that was better than another. Well I narrowed it down by Monday to 2 mixes. The 2 mixes were submitted by @marsh8 and @WickedFog… These guys had me sweating trying to decide. I almost had to announce a tie. But I had to stick to my word an vaped on. Anyway I won’t blab on soooo the winner of the Featured Oneshot on Flavor Chaser is @marsh8 and @WickedFog for a very tight second for a prize of 2 oneshots of choice
Thank you all again :heart:

11 Likes

What a great initiative and awesome prize. Congrats to all.

11 Likes

Congratulations to the winners you’ll love the flavour concentrates! :tada:

9 Likes

That was fun. And it was a fun show. I am setting a weekly reminder so I’m not late to the party anymore. Thanks for putting this together!

8 Likes

Contact me @WickedFog

7 Likes

Congrats to both of you @marsh8 and @WickedFog :+1:t2: :star_struck: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners :trophy:

7 Likes

Thanks guys. When are we doing the next one? @marsh8 and I have a score to settle :wink:

I’m going to name my next entry "Sweaty Jock Strap " and see if that puts me in front lol.

:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :laughing:

8 Likes

Thanks all, that was heaps of fun! Awesome job organising that @FlavorChaser.

@WickedFog I’m down! But beware I saw that man in a sombrero hanging around last night and my mate Jim is in town.

Those 2 might find Beryl’s better half. He’s a real trouble maker! :rofl:

6 Likes

I have something to tame Mr Sombrero

7 Likes

Damn, you’re one of those one’s that always show’s me recipes that I’m missing one flavour. :laughing:
Just like in Irish Daybreak as well…

7 Likes