Fix my mix, or Help me!

Ok, thanks. What are the ratio’s you use? I know 1 to 3 but what do you normally do?

For this recipe I would put .75% ripe strawberry?

4 Likes

Yes, as it is just an additive flavor to accentuate the other strawberry. If you have INW Cactus, maybe add just a drop or two. That will give you a juicier fruit combo.

5 Likes

Ya, I couldn’t find it and I got totally pissed. Makes me laugh because my horoscope said I would be dealing with runaway feelings. I’m not pissed anymore. Thankfully, my anger is like lightning, here and gone.

I do, thanks for the tip. I know the cactus can get grassy if used to high and I have only used it a few times. What would you recommend? I’m still gonna play with it so any advice is good advice. :grin:

Oh, and thanks for the Shisha straw. and cactus tip. I have been considering getting the shisha strawberry so I’m gonna go ahead and do that. Thanks man.

5 Likes

With the cactus, one to maybe 3 drops. Remember that this is a fruit enhancer, not the main flavor. So very little is needed.

5 Likes

I went with .3% which comes out to about 2 drops so I’ll see how that goes. Thanks dude!

Now I’m gonna hit it with the GC real quick and wam bam spank you ma’am

5 Likes

Don’t underestimate the power of Pink Guava… :joy: :rofl: if pushed high (higher then what @SmokyBlue would or likes) it’s a great grapefruit, follow the first recipe she gave you push the Pink Guava @2% lower the citrus @ 0,8% leave the yakima as is and put some saline (low or it’ll mute everything)) and now try your “Pink” Grapefruit!

6 Likes

totally agree, @Iv3shf… it’s got some kick to it for sure!! :heart:

4 Likes

I would do Double Chocolate with CAP Peanut Butter for a divine Reeves cup mix.

4 Likes

Maybe you could get it to work with coffee:

I think you have to sub some flavors but you should have everything in your stash. That’s not pure chocolate but maybe up your road.

5 Likes

Thanks mate, can sub some of that. Will have to be Hangsen coffee, only one I have I think…

5 Likes

Would it be inappropriate to ask for proof?:wink:

We all know how valuable your contributions are, thank you for that!

Still coming back on the picture of your stockings… :joy:

5 Likes

Never tried it

4 Likes

More work ? why are those listed as user defined?
AND I have to order Miss Cream and Pitya( cause I have plenty of creams and TPA Dragonfruit but…)smh. Thank Dan. searching BCF now to see how much that will cost me! :nerd_face: and Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

They aren’t in the database yet. The Recipe is private so I didn’t think it was a big deal but I guess I put it out there though. I don’t know if I said this or not but if you just want to give it a try you let me send you some of each.

5 Likes

@ianc13, I can personally vouch for as 5 STAR:

Australian Chocolate (Hangsen)
Chocolate Custard (Molinberry)
Chocolate Mousse (VTA)
Dark Chocolate (Medicine Flower)
Dessert Chocolate (SSA)
Glamour Chocolate (Molinberry)

I have these, and have used these, but have not single flavor tested:
Chocolate (FA)
Chocolate (FE)
Chocolate Cream (Inawera)
Milk Chocolate (JF SC)
Milk Chocolate (JF)
and White Chocolate (TFA)

and I did note less than favorable results from Milk Chocolate (Inawera)

Hope this helps!!

6 Likes

I think they are there now @Dan_the_Man

5 Likes

Pulling together an order from Chefs and Pitya and Miss Cream Ive found, but I see Shisha Banana and Honey( vs Honey Bee(FLV). I hate decisions. :thinking:

6 Likes

@Tmease at what % have you been able to make Glamour work? Didn’t for me… Or to put it better… what’s the trick? Long steeper? High percentages? Milk?

4 Likes

Higher percentages didnt do the trick. That made the Dark choc/cacao personality a bit more forward. If youve ever had a nice 7up cake (the moistness). or like a Dark Chocolate Yogurt/cakeish flavor. I have it in a Glamour Flavorah PB recipe where it shares the spotlight with INW Chocolate cream and PB by FLV and TPA. Hesitant to share on our site–10 flavors used. 3 sets of flavor pairs, where , in my opinion, that other similar flavor rounds out the first to provide that missing element.

It works for me at 6.25% as a Single Flavor. benefits from .30-.50% AP, and I also like to use 3-5 drops of 0.9% saline per 10 ml of recipe.
Individual results may vary. My mentor, Melody Andrews, turned me on to Glamour Chocolate initially and their Legendary Custard, as well.

7 Likes

That’s the point, I remember when everybody was talking about Glam and legendary, but when I bought it I SFT’d it up to 4% never pushed it higher, even knowing that Aaron does (he’s my guide on MOB). As you said, AP might help, but I’m a bit touchy about AP, I can smell it miles away… .25 is about my spot, (well who doesn’t smell it… just as you open the bottle… ahah) .
The saline is a good idea, I use it often on tobaccos and never use PB without it, easy does it though… it mutes… I’ll try that as well…
Looking at the recipes, 3 layers looks complicated but you can see how everything rounds up… well done!

6 Likes