Fix my mix, or Help me!

You know what I REALLY need Starch Base for??

This one:

I tried them all, sweet rice, Diluting FA Corn @10%, layering pound cake and pie crust. Deep inside me I know that Starch base is THE one I’d have to go for… don’t know how or why… I just know…

3 Likes

The starch base can even make the boba for bubble tea :smiley:

3 Likes

A sugary starch base is Wonder Flavors Crumble Topping. A great flavor. I hate that @SessionDrummer turned me on to this one.

4 Likes

I couldn’t help myself, it was too good.

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 Taking up your idea of single flavor manufacturers recipe.

@SmokyBlue and all other supporters: I got the following Flavorah flavors:
Pink Guava, Peach Gummy, Guanabana, Yakima Hops, Persimmon, Greek Yogurt, Tropical Citrus, Coffee, Vanilla Pudding as well as Milk and Honey.

Can you please help me to get a flavorful Flavorah only recipe.

Thank you!

5 Likes

.8% Pink Guava
1% Tropical Citrus
.6% Yakima Hops

1.6% Peach Gummy
.8% Guanabana
.4% Persimmon

???
.2% coffee
1.2% vanilla pudding

Best i can do… it’d help if you had more… like fruits and nuts… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@SmokyBlue Thank you for the recipes. If I had more flavors, it would be too easy for you!

I really love how you think flavors.

6 Likes

I’m thinking right now on that full line giveaway, @SteveTC
I know someone will get super lucky, I just don’t know where I will run it yet…
but Christmas is coming and I am sooo ready!!
Tree is up, my stockings have holes, but yeah I gots the flavors :heart:

I hope you enjoy those mixes… :smiley:

5 Likes

It may not fit your profile but FLV sweet dough, croissant (either wf or vt) with .5% vt pudding base makes a nice flaky, fluffy dough

6 Likes

Yakima Hops and the citrus might get you close to a decent IPA beer vape.

6 Likes

Ok, I have a recipe I am working on for my youtube channel and for Inawera and for myself and for everybody.

I want it to be Strawberry forward. I don’t really like strawberry recipes and haven’t worked with it very much. This is what I have so far

6 Likes

@Dan_the_Man what do you need ?

6 Likes

You would take peach gummy as high as 1.6? I picked that one up over black friday, was actually gonna mix up my sft for it tonight lol

6 Likes

Shisha Strawberry all the way. Mixed with cactus for the juicy strawberry. What else does the recipe need to have, you were kind of vauge.

7 Likes

Both peaches are a bit light, and yeps my 1.6% is a bit heavy… but try it out and see.
At worst, you can always add a touch more base to tone it down. I just finished a peach gummy recipe for a client and ended up using it at 1.6% with 2 other flavors and we both love it now. It also depends on what else you are adding to it. :smiley: I hear tangerine is the rage right now in certain places in the world :rofl:

3 Likes

I was just gonna solo test it, i normally check your usage pdf for doing solos on flv but I hadn’t yet, and i dont do sft like you lol i usually find a good average from users i trust and have similar tastes and then try it at that % and I’ll mix a second bottle at a different % if i have some curiosity after the first bottle lol. It was just serendipity that i read that this morning while i was drinking coffee, I already planned on mixing a few sft’s tonight anyway, got two more vanillas from ssa, flv peach gummy, tfa vanilla custard 2, and cap silverline fruit circles

4 Likes

Throw some INW biscuit in there. If you want a citrusy strawberry throw in some INW Sea Buckthorn. That might get you a perfect recipe.

4 Likes

Or maybe have a Strawberry Cucumber combo. Sounds damn good. I may mix a tester for myself.

4 Likes

I need my recipe, which I couldn’t find but now it’s there!

Ok, I have a recipe I am working on for my youtube channel and for Inawera and for myself and for everybody.

I want it to be Strawberry forward. I don’t really like strawberry recipes and haven’t worked with it very much. This is what I have so far

Bananshee

Flavours%
Bananshee (Inawera) - User Defined3.00
Bee My Honey (Inawera) - User Defined0.15
Juicy Strawberry - Flavour Art1.75
Liquid Amber - Flavour Art0.50
Miss Cream - Inawera2.00
Pitaya (Dragon Fruit) - Inawera0.75

Flavor total: 8.15%

I am not stuck on the strawberry. I will use whatever is needed. here are the strawberries I have
Cap - Sweet straw
Cap - strawberry and cream
TFA - Ripe Strawberry
FA juicy STR.

They are a good 3 to 4 years old too.

4 Likes

Use the TFA Ripe Strawberry 1 to 3 ratio with the FA Juicy strawberry for a very lush strawberry.

5 Likes