ENDED - [Vapesourcing Giveaway] Win Joyetech ESPION Solo Kit - Ends 4/10

Hey, guys, very happy to share a giveaway of starter kit - Joyetech ESPION Solo Kit.

Joyetech ESPION Solo Kit consists of ESPION Solo Battery Mod and ProCore Air Atomizer. Featuring a particularly responsive touch screen, the sophisticated ESPION Solo is very convenient for you to operate. It is the first box mod that compatible with 21700 battery, but still works with 18650 battery as well. As the 10th anniversary limited edition, the ESPION Solo is totally a masterpiece. Having the new ProCA (0.4ohm) head, you can achieve an earthly vaping enjoyment no matter for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. The ESPION Solo reaches a formidable 80W power along with a sequence of unique features making it one of a kind starter kit only for Joyetech fans. 4 colors for you to choose.

Now we share it Giveaway!

Rules:

1. Do you like this 10th anniversary limited edition kit?
  2. Which kind of kit do you like better, pod kit or starter kit?
  3. Which start kit do you like best of joyetech brand?

Every participants has up to three times to enter. Please comment each request separately.

Waiting for your comments and wish you have good luck!

We will choose one winners to get it.
Winner will be announced on 4/10.

5 Likes

Yeah, looks good and very matchy matchy

1 Like

Ya i do it looks very neat - gotta love the bigger buttons

2 Likes

Never used a pod kit - i don’t think they are flexible enough much prefer starter kits.

2 Likes

the only one i have ever used is

1 Like

I prefer starter kits

1 Like

I really like this one:

Yes, very snazzy looking! And 21700 battery is cool.

2 Likes

Starter kit - easy way to get somebody set up and away from cigs!

2 Likes

I think this would be a great starter kit:

1 Like

Nice looking piece of kit there! Almost has a bit of an art deco feel to it.

3 Likes

Xiexie for the giveaway! We appreciate your participation, and presence!

The silver and black look very nice, and Joyetech have earned their good reputation. Yes, I like it.

2 Likes

Starter kit most definitely!

2 Likes
3 Likes

#1 I like it. The black looks pretty sweet

2 Likes

#2 Starter kit for sure. Pods seem to burn out quick

3 Likes

2 Likes

Classy looking mod with clean lines and great that you Have a choice between 21700 and 18650 batteries

2 Likes

I would sat starter kit but then I have never tried any pod kits but can see the advantage of them.

2 Likes

I like the Cuboid which performs very well although the tap feature might suit some, I find it a pain in the ass, so I switch that feature off!

2 Likes