ENDED - [Vapesourcing Giveaway] Win Joyetech ESPION Solo Kit - Ends 4/10

Yes I like it

2 Likes

Id prefer a starter kit out of the 2 but I dont actually use any

1 Like

The espion kit is my favourite

2 Likes

Yes very nice, I really like the silver! And the honey comb drip tip really puts the cherry on top!!

2 Likes

Starter kit would be my first choice, however pod kit is always a nice choice when you are on the go!!

2 Likes

Joyetech ESPION Kit 200W with ProCore X Tank
I really like this one!

2 Likes
  1. It’s sharp looking and the published specs look good. Until I try one however there is no way for me to tell if I will like it or not.
2 Likes
  1. I prefer a starter kit. I prefer rebuildable atomizers. That kinda leaves pod systems behind. I am also not interested in getting into “salt” nicotine. The “throat hit” of standard extracted nicotine is irritating to my throat. This has been a blessing. I have continued to decrease my nicotine levels over time with no cravings. In my mind salts would be a big step backward.
2 Likes
  1. I have read and watched a number of very positive reviews on the Espion. I like the size, battery life, and available power from a two battery mod. Having said that, the Solo looks nicer to me. I would have to run the two side by side for a month and see which one I picked up most frequently.
2 Likes

Do you like this 10th anniversary limited edition kit?

Yes I like the compactness and matching of the kit

3 Likes

Which kind of kit do you like better, pod kit or starter kit?

Starter kits is my preference

3 Likes

Which start kit do you like best of joyetech brand?

The espion Kit with procore tank

3 Likes

congratulate @Lexie to win this espion solo kit, please PM your address and phone number.

7 Likes

@Lexie congrats enjoy. Thanks for the competition @vapesourcing

5 Likes

Congratulations @Lexie :tada: Thank you for the giveaway @vapesourcing :beers:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Lexie!

Thanks for the chance @vapesourcing!

5 Likes

Congrats @Lexie

Thanks for the competition @vapesourcing :+1:

4 Likes

Yay! Congrats @Lexie! And thank you @vapesourcing! :tada:

5 Likes

Congrats @Lexie

Thanks @vapesourcing for the giveaway!

4 Likes

Better dead last than first loser, I suppose. (Says the bitter loser) :sunglasses:

Grats @Lexie

4 Likes