E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

You know…those eyes are gonna roll out of your head one of these days @Tworrs :roll_eyes:
:laughing:

8 Likes

Hehe, not exactly @Pennywise. I cannot tell you how many recommendations I get via PM, email, word of mouth. Tanks, mods, flavors, NIC, tools, etc, etc. It’s not that I’m a disbeliever, but my vape lab is VERY full, and I have to be VERY selective what gets added at this point. I DO have a little problem with Custards, and Nillas, as I can’t NOT vape them, BUT, they (beyond tobaccos) are probably one of the WORST offenders to lengthy steeps.

9 Likes

Fuck dude…I’m not suicidal :scream: :laughing:

9 Likes

I can’t tell if you’re just using REVERSE psychology, …

or DOUBLE reverse psychology …

Either way, I think something sneaky’s going on around here …

7 Likes

7 Likes

Na he would totally say it was her ass that made the jeans look fat

9 Likes

I say it best, when I say nothing at all :roll_eyes: :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s funny, my wife tells says that about me too !!!

7 Likes

No hassle at all.
Just run it in a 120ml of water, water/alcohol, PG, or whatever else that has already been suggested, and on to the next mix.

10 Likes

Not sure how you could have been around this many years and not picked up on that, but if that’s the case, then I’m glad you admitted it (and shared it) here.

It obviously means that there ARE others out there that don’t grasp the connection, and it’s kind of a basic “Law of Mixing” IMO/IME.

8 Likes

PREACH clown!! :crazy_face:
(man… That just doesn’t sound right! LMAO)

9 Likes

Well let me say this a DIFFERENT way @Sprkslfly , yeah, yeah, VG is thick, and that’s how I like it, but there’s a LARGE undercurrent here regarding the FLAVOR molecules needing to (whatever it is they do), that I often thought, was the most IMPORTANT part of the equation, but nec. the VG thickness. I’ve actually experimented with some of my tried and true custards, and bakeries, wherein I flipped the VG/PG, meaning, instead of 70v/30p, I mixed them at 70p/30v, and I didn’t really notice any HUGE steeping differences, which lead me back to my original assumption, that the FLAVOR molecules had a lot to do with it.

6 Likes

I’ve noted that chatter as well but I can’t help but wonder just who can assess what “flavor molecules” do or don’t do, and which “flavor molecule” does it. It sounds like a sophisticated assertion on the surface, one that would be difficult to refute. My thought is it is only that with little substance.

9 Likes

Lol, I’ve heard that chatter also, that oxidation is part of the desired maturation process. Something else I could never buy into. Obviously, oxidation requires oxygen and as you have noted the homogenizer does not introduce atmospheric oxygen into the mix. In the vernacular, your mix rusts with oxidation. A big no thanks on my part.

10 Likes

It reminds me of the kindergarten experiment where children whisper something between them and at the end of the chain the message is something else entirely. Could be something turns into this is it period.

9 Likes

I agree, the stand is just not necessary and I have no interest in picking one up after using the GC for as long as I have. The only time the stand would really help out is if your doing multiple large batches or if using both hands is not feasible. I have done about a dozen 100ml batches in one session and hand held it all, never felt the need for a stand because of the added hassle.

You gotta admit though, our Popeye forearms probably help, not that we do any extra curricular activities that would lead to such uneven muscle tone :thinking:

10 Likes

I think a stand would be nice but I’m not going to mess with one. It really isn’t that difficult to hold the thing for less than a minute.

8 Likes

Some of the bs reminds me of (potentially) how many little girls went around kissing frogs (with false hopes). :laughing:

8 Likes
8 Likes

I’ve been suffering from tendinitis in my right elbow for around 2 months now, and I’m left handed… Clearly being an utter wanker has its advantages :muscle::smirk: ((:fist:))…
As you know…

9 Likes