E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

Thanks @anon96069639, yeah I sussed it, Woftam showed me what to do, I was just hulk smashing my first mix then :wink: ā€¦works like a charm brother :ok_hand: so impressive, Iā€™ll leave them overnight now to see the outcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :ok_hand:

9 Likes

There was one that after a few hours it was still a little ā€œharshā€. Had a bit of a ā€œtwangā€ to it. After an overnight sit it was settled down and stable. I donā€™t remember what it was either. I just let everything sit overnight now.

9 Likes

Being that the low time needed to actually spin the GC in the mix, I havenā€™t bothered trying to actually mount the Dremel in the threaded section as @woftam has.
All I have done is hang the Dremel off the extended stand section at the very top, and just hand hold the bottle in the appropriate position until homogenising is complete. Then just swing the Dremel out of the way.

9 Likes

I did 3 more mixes this evening, vanilla and custard based, I didnā€™t even use the stand or the beakers, I just hand held it inside 100ml chubby bottles, and it still worked an absolute treat.
Also, I did one mix with a pre mix vg/pg at 70/30 for tanks only, without warming it, and it worked exactly the same.
Everything Iā€™ve done so far has been flawless, except almost once when the suction grabbed onto the bottle and I nearly spilt itā€¦ :roll_eyes::laughing: But now I know :+1:
I couldnā€™t be any more impressed if I tried, this thing is fucking incredible. Andā€¦ Iā€™m Vaping the first mix I did this afternoon, itā€™s exactly the same as a month steep :neutral_face:ā€¦ Speachless :ok_hand::beers:

13 Likes

You nailed it. A whole new world.

12 Likes

It really really is.
Very much looking forward to writing this review let me tell you :ok_hand:
I wish I didnā€™t have to remove the thumb screw to take it out of the standā€¦ In fact, it doesnā€™t lend itself to the Dremmel stand all that well if youā€™re going to use beakers, thereā€™s just not enough hight or throw, so I already know from today that I am more thank likely not going to use the stand, its unessesesery for me, for the amount of time you actually have it activated, holding it in your hand is absolutely fine.
Really easy to clean, bit daunting at first when you really open it up, was half expecting everything to explode first time round :laughing:ā€¦ But no, its a fucking beast of a perfectly machined tool.
I.
Fucking.
Love it.

11 Likes

Fā€™fucks sake man :scream:
Was that Spanishā€¦? :thinking:
Know your audience @anon96069639 :roll_eyes:

What youā€™re saying isā€¦

ā€˜Bitch ainā€™t got no time to be waitin 40 days for no motherfuckin custard!!.. Put ma motherfuckin probe in yo motherfuckin juice and smash the shit outta that motherfuckerā€™

Thereā€¦ I fixed it for youā€¦ You totally read that in a Samuel L Jackson voice didnā€™t ya :smirk:ā€¦ Yeah u didā€¦

By the wayā€¦ My juice totally looked like man jiz afterwardsā€¦ Iā€™ll probably put that in the review :man_shrugging:ā€¦

:smirk::wink:

13 Likes

One of the best real world descriptions of the process I have read.

11 Likes

lol love that term.

8 Likes

Best way to get rid of ā€˜jizā€™ is let the bottle sit in ultrasonic for a few minutes Works everytime. ā€˜It is MAGICā€™

8 Likes

my plans this week, and I guess I should say ā€˜Goalā€™, is to do a video of me using the Game Changer, step by step, I am in love with my probe (as I like to call it :rofl:) Now that I have used it quite a few times I feel comfortable doing a video. This GC is Epic.

11 Likes

The only UC I have is tiny, wouldnt do the job, but, I left them over night and theyā€™re crystal clear, andā€¦ Vape ready, incredible :ok_hand::ok_hand::grin:

10 Likes

Iā€™ve started the photography, just waiting for these one shots to steep and then Iā€™ll do the ā€˜officialā€™ testing next week :wink::+1: write up during the following week all being well :grin:

11 Likes

@Steampugs, not only is the above ^^^^ a trigger for me, you are making this VERY hard to NOT get one of these.

8 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m going to have to pull the lever on this one too. If Pugsā€™s speachless, thatā€™s saying something.

8 Likes

@Steampugs, because you are specifically mentioning using it by hand (if I read that right), and the stand, how do you think I would fare with this homogenizer, for say, quick mixing up 20 SFT testers ?? Realistic ?? Too much hassle between small mixes with cleaning ?? Or right as rain ?

6 Likes

@anon96069639 that is now becoming obvious to me, and it wasnā€™t truly before.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah you read that right man, I soon got sick of using the stand, itā€™s unnecessary, as long as you can get the generator into the bottle and the liquid goes over the second hole from the end youā€™re golden, butā€¦it can move your bottle around, AND you canā€™t take it out of the liquid while itā€™s still on, it needs the liquid to lube the generator and youā€™ll just burn it out if you donā€™t, soā€¦you canā€™t hold the bottle with one hand and the GC with the other, because you wonā€™t be able to turn it off, but againā€¦I managed it just fine, just keep your eye on it. With beakers itā€™s no issue at all, plastic bottles are just lighter and thereā€™s a lot of energy going on in there. Using the stand and the foot pedal is a really good idea, I just found it easier without, I mean you only have it in there for a minute or so.
cleaning it between mixes? I just unscrewed it and rinsed it under the tap, and dried it off with a towel, no issues at all. :+1:
If you mix your own liquids Dman, this is the biggest revelation for me since mixing with weight, itā€™s highly HIGHLY significant, Iā€™m vaping custards and ice creams I made YESTERDAYā€¦that shitā€™s fucking crazy, get your name on the list before the list gets any biggerā€¦I canā€™t say it any simpler than that :+1:

9 Likes

maybe I should say itā€™s shit ā€¦just to help @anon96069639 outā€¦Iā€™m lovely like that :heart:

8 Likes