Doug has Questions V2.0hh my. More?

Yeah, I have used a 3d mouse for years in CAD/CAM systems. If you can imagine holding the 3d model in your fingertips and rotating it around, that is what it is like. Rarely do I touch the keyboard. 3d mouse in left hand, regular mouse in right.

1 Like

Meh, I don’t mind switching up mouse to 3d mouse. No, I can’t imagine holding a model like it was in my hand… Technology!!! Damn!!! I’m officially technologically dated!!! I’m getting old and can’t keep up!!!

There’s a for sale site like Ebay called “let it go?” something like that??? I have to find it… Ebay’s getting to oriented in shipping from China. That’s what AliExpress is for.

1 Like

In the filter on ebay, select location. Select US only.

Edit: I love ebay, and do 90% of my regular shopping there. I watch for bonus ebay bucks then purchase what I have in my cart. I have gotten ebay bucks up to $50 back in one quarter by doing that. That, along with buyer protection… no brainer.

1 Like

yeah… I did that. The Chinese say it’s from the US but takes a month to delver it… They don’t follow rules outside of their own country. Jerks… Still, a 5-7 year old MB, processor and ram is as much as a new set up just like that.

Didn’t it used to be like $50 to get all 3 used??? I remember a barebones going for that on ebay that was used. Am I wrong???

Yeah, mb prices have gone nuts. I have seen old out of production boards selling for 5x what they were new!

1 Like

ok… day 2 of looking for a 2.4g wireless graphics tablet (My monitor is my TV. I sit across the room about 7 ft away from it. Someone will trip over the cable lmao. Wacom’s are to expensive. At this point I’ll probably buy new but each one I have to watch as many reviews as possible.

The biggest problem now is trying to find out if the stylus is a stiff tip or if it has a spring tip to it. I never had an issue with pen and paper so I’m looking for a stiff tipped one. Wacom is the “Rolls Royce” of tablets… and the cost matches it lmao. I think it’s going to be impossible to get the features I want all in one tablet.

I know… It’s not vaping but I vape while I work in Photoshop. Does that count? lmao. If this quest has taught me anything, It’s realizing that picking out a new car is easier!!! Well, I guess it’s back to the hunt. I’ll keep everyone posted?

1 Like

Don’t worry about the pen. If you stick to an old, Pro tablet, you will get a nice pen, as long as you get the pen with it. If you want to buy the tablet, and use a different pen, I’d do some more digging on what to grab.

They list them as the graphic pad drawing tablets. I’m having issues finding an inexpensive one. That guy who was selling the one you sent the link to??? He’s reposting it tonight and “will accept my original bid of $45 but I have to pay the $22 shipping fee” and he’s selling it “as is” now lmao.

It will be re-posted on Ebay tonight lmao. I was so tempted to email him back and say, “I don’t think so Skippy!” roflmao

If I can get one for $20 with shipping included I don’t mind but some of the newer drawing pads get good reviews. He wants $45 + $22 shipping?!?!? I can buy a new wireless 2.4g usb for that and it’s delivered to my front door.

My 3d Mouse is like 10 years old. Maybe more. The new ones out now have a gazillion buttons, tons more features, and has better integrated drivers for the software I use. But I still prefer mine. The new ones feel like they are made out of the same plastic as the cheap dollar store toys are compared to mine. Mine is built like a vintage Nakamichi head unit. That seller has 100% positive feedback. So this is curious. Very curious.

2 Likes

Sidebar

??? get it and cancel the really true wireless? Shipping will probably be $20. Worth it??? It doesn’t have a lot of features. Drivers???

Do they make a powered 2.4g dongle for things… I have to look. Probably not…

Get them both??? see which one I like? At least I have the $35 one (this one)??? I’m so torn now!!! You’ve sold me on the damn Wacoms!!!

1 Like

Grab it. If you don’t like it, I will buy it from you for what you have in it plus shipping to me.

2 Likes

ok. I’ll go for it!!!

2 Likes

ok, I bid 20. If it goes for $15 though it will be aprox $40 out the door. EESSHH… ok but it’s a complete setup. pen, pad, mouse and driver CD. Box too.

2 Likes

That is what you want. All the original shit intact. Less hassle with finding a pen that works, has features the tablet can utilize, etc. You will of course have to update the drivers. But Wacom’s site will hook you right up.

1 Like

Are you the high bidder still? Yeah, looks like you are. I expect you to be outbid.

2 Likes

I’m on top of it. I usually go big or go home. I’ll go up to $50 for it out the door. Is it really worth $50? If it is, I’ll bump my bid. It put’s it up there in line with the rest of them that are for sale.

1 Like

Just wait til you are outbid. Bad thing is, that may happen in the last 10 seconds. I’d take a chance on it at $50 though. If nothing else, my kid might play with it :wink:

2 Likes

But if you wait to bid it up, you opponent may bid just enough to pass you, then stop. Hopefully if so you have enough time to rebid. But if you bid it high now, you may get outbid past your max.

2 Likes

10 minutes to go @dmcst42

2 Likes

@WickedFog @MixandHope @SessionDrummer @SmokyBlue @RedForman

I have a question…
I’m getting something that uses a wire to connect from micro usb to regular usb between it and the PC.

I want to make it wireless… It needs power and a transmitter. Do you think if I got one of those batteries that charge a phone, a usb hub, and one or 2 of those little adapters to transmit\receive, do you think it could work? The device would be getting power from the battery and transmit it’s signal of another port of the micro usb to regular usb hub.

Ideas?

3 Likes