[Decadentvapours.com] - Sales & Exclusive Discount Codes

Hi @St3v0, when you reach the checkout can you select pay by PayPal? or do you mean PayPal would lock the card if you did this?
I’m sorry you’re still experiencing issues.

4 Likes

PayPal will still show an international charge to my bank & that will lock my card

2 Likes

Hi @St3v0 :slight_smile: We’ve changed payment providers now and we can now accept a wide range of payment types such as Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.

This will hopefully fix any issue you have, but please do let me know if you’re still having issues.

All the best,
Emily

4 Likes

Hello & tysvm @DecadentVapours !.., I will try to make a purchase tomorrow, as my bank is closed rn & I want to make sure they won’t lock my card… the problem was PayPal in the first place., but my bank won"t just let an international transaction occur, so I want to make sure it will go through…

3 Likes

Hi @St3v0, if PayPal was the issue then it should go through fine now that we are with Viva Wallet :slight_smile:

Also, just to let you know, if you sign up to our newsletter (in the footer of our website), then you can get 15% off your next purchase.

All the best!
Emily

5 Likes

Tysm…, I’m just trying to be on the safe side with my bank…, it opens in a/b 4 hours!

2 Likes

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/131821332_5046576242034323_6349816618598986817_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=EbprSOfbnkkAX-hPgAe&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=8b4fa166750d7e578ce68fdf1b9f7794&oe=5FFF5B85

Hi everyone!

Please be aware that any orders placed from 12:01 GMT (midday) on Friday 18th December will be sent out from Monday 4th January.

We are closed from the 22nd of December until the 4th of January.

Royal Mail and DPD are experiencing some delays due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, and with Christmas just around the corner. We are working hard to get your orders out as quickly as possible, but some may take a bit longer than expected due to delays with the delivery service.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

All the best, the DV Team.

3 Likes

Tried & tried again, but it failed again;(…

2 Likes

:exploding_head: oh no! I will drop you a direct message now

3 Likes

I opted in tht it was valid through my bank, but it still tells me to try another card on the website

2 Likes

[IMG]

Start the year off right with…

10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER IN JANUARY!

Use code: JANDV21 at checkout

Shop now: www.decadentvapours.com

*Coupon expires 31/01/2021. Can not be used in conjunction with other coupons. One use per customer.

Don’t forget to follow this thread & sign-up to our newsletter to make sure you never miss a sale :slight_smile:

2 Likes

120ml e-liquid flavour concentrates now available! :partying_face:

These larger bottle sizes have replaced the old 100ml versions, and you can now get more juice for the price! 120ml bottles work out at just 24p/ml.

Get yours today :point_right: E-Liquid Flavour Concentrates | UK Made Since 2009 | Decadent Vapours

Don’t forget to follow this thread & sign-up to our newsletter to make sure you never miss a sale

3 Likes

:star: New bulk discounts available on Nic Shots :star:

Get 10 for just £17! (£1.70 per bottle)

Or buy 20 or more and get them at £1.50 per bottle!

Our Nic Shots are made in the UK using premium quality ingredients and come in a range of bases, to suit all vapers.

Shop now :point_right: Nic Shots (Nicotine Liquid) | UK Made & Tested | Decadent Vapours

2 Likes

This week save 25% on Banoffee :banana:
“A tantalising blend of sweet banana and creamy
caramel”
:point_right: UK Vape Deals & Bargains | E-Liquid & Hardware | Decadent Vapours

2 Likes

Are you a DIY e-liquid mixer? If so, we have something special for you…

DIY MIXING KITS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Shop now >>> http://bit.ly/eliquidkits

Both small & large kits qualify for free DPD Tracked & Signed for delivery in the UK. :partying_face:

2 Likes

:star:Everybody’s a winner :star:

Visit www.decadentvapours.com this week and spin the wheel to win a prize!

Wheel is live this week only, so don’t miss out :blush:

*One game per user (you won’t be able to spin again once you’ve played). Cheaters will be disqualified. Coupon valid for 3 days.

3 Likes

Happy Friday Everybody!! :smiley:

We’re excited to announce a brand new Valentine’s Day limited-edition flavour.

Valentine’s Day is all about love and indulgence, and our new flavour creation is an indulgence you’ll surely love.

‘Indulge’ is a luxurious blend of golden caramel and creamy vanilla custard, finished with a dusting of glazed raspberry and sweet cocoa.

Available as a shortfill or flavour concentrate.

But be quick, because when they’re gone, they’re gone… :wink:

2 Likes

new-hardware-feb-21-email

Looking to upgrade your vaping hardware? Well, look no further…

We’ve just added a huge range of the best hardware to the site, at the best price! Most of our hardware also comes with free e-liquid :point_right:
Vaping Hardware | Vape Pens, Mods & Starter Kits | Decadent Vapours

or shop by category:
Vape Kits
Tanks/RBA’s
Mods
Pods
Coils
Accessories

Don’t forget, spend over £20 and get free first class UK delivery! :smile:

Have a good weekend everybody!

2 Likes

blueberry-jam-welsh-cake-fotw-social

Happy St David’s Day! Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!

To celebrate St David’s Day (and a win in the Rugby yesterday :wink:) we are making the Flavour of the Week a Welsh classic with a twist.

Save 25% on Blueberry Jam Welsh Cake all this week :point_right: UK Vape Deals & Bargains | E-Liquid & Hardware | Decadent Vapours

2 Likes

Good evening all!

Until Sunday you can save 20% off your order of e-liquid and flavour concentrates with code 20JUICE :point_right: www.decadentvapours.com

Find the eggs hidden throughout our site for bonus savings*.

*all offers and deals expire midnight Sunday (04/04/21)

3 Likes