[Decadentvapours.com] - Sales & Exclusive Discount Codes

Hi everyone,

I’m Emily from Decadent Vapours, a UK based vape company who has been making delicious e-liquid since 2009.

In this thread, you will find all our latest products and deals. Plus, get an additional 10% off everything on our website using the exclusive code: VC10OFF

Let me know if you have any questions!
Many thanks,
Emily

5 Likes

TODAY ONLY!

Get 30% off all e-liquid!
Including premixed, short fills, shake & vape, concentrates, diluent & nicotine liquid.

Use code JUICE30 at checkout

www.decadentvapours.com

3 Likes

Why do I have the distinct feeling that Simon and Grubby are trying to twist my arm into my first UK order? :laughing:

3 Likes

Hehe I actually had no hand in this one that I am aware of my friend (I did mention VC in an email tho so I may have :thinking: )

2 Likes

That’s a fluke, I didn’t realise you mentioned VC in an email! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Decadent Vapours Halloween 2019 - New Flavours Are Coming from DecadentVapours on Vimeo.

Something strange in your vapour-hood…
Who you gonna call? Decadent Vapours!

Creepy occurrences have been going on at the DV office this week… with paranormal activities and strange voices telling of new quirky flavours coming this Halloween

Click the link above and watch the video to find out more… if you dare

2 Likes

!!TODAY ONLY!! Free delivery worldwide until midnight tonight, plus Trick or Treat with every order.

Use code: PUMPKIN at checkout and select the free shipping option that appears.

Why not use this opportunity to try out our terribly delightful new short fill flavours, Midnight Ice & Frostberry?

Have a spooky Halloween everybody!

2 Likes

Black Friday deals have arrived early!
All liquids are half price, including juice, diluent, mixers and more!
Plus, you can save up to 60% on everything else… Hurry, these crazy offers won’t be around forever :crazy_face:

Also, take a look at our new site design and let me know what you think! We hope it’s made it easier to help you find what you’re looking for.

www.decadentvapours.com

3 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone!
Get 10% off your first order of the year with the code: NY2020
Can only be used once per person, so use it wisely :face_with_monocle:

New-Year-Vaping-Offer-twitter

Add images

1 Like

Flavour of the Week has returned
This week, you can save 25% on both Virginia Premixed E-Liquid and Virginia Flavour Concentrate :point_right: UK Vape Deals & Bargains | E-Liquid & Hardware | Decadent Vapours

2 Likes

Hey guys!

All hardware is currently HALF PRICE :boom:

Only while stocks last, and they’re going fast :point_right: http://bit.ly/DVHardware

Happy Monday everyone!

The flavour of the week with 25% off is Raspberry :kiss:
Both premixed and concentrate: http://bit.ly/FlavourOTW

1 Like

**** GIVEAWAY ****
Hey guys, we are giving you the chance to win a vaping goodie bag worth £100!

What you’ll get:

• Vaporesso Polar Cascade Baby SE Kit
  • THREE short fills of your choice
  • Scented car diffuser
  • Scented reed diffuser
  • Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate

To enter, just FOLLOW our FB Page then SHARE and LIKE the post on the competition.

Winners announced next Monday (17/02/20) - GOOD LUCK!!

For further details including terms & conditions visit: http://bit.ly/DVValGiveaway
18+ ONLY

1 Like

The much anticipated Love Hearts Short Fill has arrived :raised_hands:
A lovesome blend of juicy red berries, fizzy sherbet and a touch of cherry drop :point_right: Shop now: http://bit.ly/DVLoveHearts
Happy Valentine’s Day from Decadent Vapours :green_heart:

1 Like

:leaves: Flavour of the Week: Spearmint :leaves:
Sweet, mellow, mint taste. Highly refreshing but remains delicate in taste, this minty marvel is perfect in every way.

25% OFF premixed and concentrate.
Shop now: UK Vape Deals & Bargains | E-Liquid & Hardware | Decadent Vapours

FotW BUBBLEGUM: 25% off premixed, short fill & concentrate :point_right: UK Vape Deals & Bargains | E-Liquid & Hardware | Decadent Vapours

1 Like

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/87893479_3779900602035233_4516122648199036928_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=lcAhUgK6BXYAX8VQ9D0&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=f3916e42d05d0ce88983c80f579f585e&oe=5EEA8387

Decadent Vapours are proud to be Welsh and to celebrate St. David’s Day this weekend, we have launched a limited edition short fill of one of Wales’ most iconic cakes, the Welsh Cake :wales:

Each order over £25 placed between now and midnight Monday will receive a FREE Blueberry Jam Welsh Cake short fill.

Blueberry Jam Welsh Cake Flavour: The sharpness of blueberry jam compliments the buttery welsh cake base with a sprinkling of sugar to sweeten it all up. Yum!

www.decadentvapours.com

1 Like

nzo-pod-system-kit-email

Compact, lightweight, revolutionary :star_struck:
The new nzo pod system starter kit is just £24.99 and comes with three prefilled pods! Shop now :point_right: nzo Closed Pod System Starter Kit - Prefilled Pods | Decadent Vapours

Flavour of the Week Alert :alarm_clock:
25% OFF CRYSTAL BLUE.
“A divine deluge of juicy forest fruits, grape and a twist of anise, subtly culminating in a crystal cool finish”
Shop now: UK Vape Deals & Bargains | E-Liquid & Hardware | Decadent Vapours

If you’ve been waiting for your favourite flavour to come back in stock, good news! The majority of our products are back in stock :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Menthol lovers will have to wait just one more week for menthol liquid stock to replenish. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.