[Decadentvapours.com] - Sales & Exclusive Discount Codes

[​IMG]
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,
We have a spectacular flash sale that is currently live, but only until 8pm (GMT).
Get 35% off all e-liquid! Use code: FLASHTHURS at the checkout.
This discount can be applied to all premixed, shortfills, shake & vape, concentrates, mixers, nic shots and diluent. Everything that is in liquid form.
Don’t miss out, shop now at www.decadentvapours.com

2 Likes

[IMG]

To celebrate the arrival of the weekend we’ve slashed the prices on hardware, including just added products :star:

Save 40% on everything in the Hardware Section until Sunday!! :point_right: Vaping Hardware | Vape Pens, Mods & Starter Kits | Decadent Vapours

2 Likes

[​IMG] TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY! [​IMG]
[​IMG] WIN [​IMG] WIN [​IMG] WIN [​IMG]
We’ve expanded our hardware range, and to celebrate we’re giving away the popular Geekvape Aegis Max 100w Kit and 3 shortfills to one lucky fan!

HOW TO ENTER:
[​IMG] Like our page and
[​IMG] share our social media posts
[​IMG]for a chance to win!
[​IMG] Enter on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to triple your chances of winning! (Max 3 entries per person)

[​IMG]

Terms and conditions:
Entrants have to be over the age of 18 or legal vaping age in their country.
The winner will be chosen using a random name picker.
The competition closes 23:59pm on Wednesday 16th September. The winner will be announced via social media on Thursday 17th September.
Only one entry per person per social media page.

1 Like

[IMG]

SALE NOW LIVE!!
Save 35% on all liquid until 8pm GMT
www.decadentvapours.com

1 Like

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/120026191_4653975464627738_1486429420340468378_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=eUFbVrurir4AX-EQo0c&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=b19badc2866121affed532fb8f8d9746&oe=5F91034F

It’s a new dawn… it’s a new day… it’s a new Flavour of the Week!

New York 60 is a Metropolitain modernist mix of mocha and tobacco, with hints of vanilla and caramel.

Save 25% on premixed, shortfill & concentrate all this week :point_right: UK Vape Deals & Bargains | E-Liquid & Hardware | Decadent Vapours

1 Like

Slush has arrived! Grab them today at the introductory offer of just £8 each!

Green Slush: Green slush e-liquid is a refreshing citrus delight. Predominantly sherbet lemon mixed up with a twist of lime and a drop of ice for refreshment. :point_right: Green Slush Shortfill E-Liquid | FREE Nic Shot | Decadent Vapours

Red Slush: Red Slush e-liquid gives you a fruity red slush flavour with top notes of cherry and strawberry with a twist of Kiwi, topped off with a drop of ice. :point_right: Red Slush Shortfill E-Liquid | FREE Nic Shot | Decadent Vapours

Blue Slush: Blue Slush is a mouth-watering blend of blue raspberry and peach, with a hint of berry. This e-liquid leaves you with a fresh aftertaste thanks to the subtle yet effective drop of ice. :point_right: Blue Slush Shortfill E-Liquid | FREE Nic Shot | Decadent Vapours

2 Likes

FLASH SALE: 35% OFF ALL HARDWARE UNTIL MIDNIGHT

Use code: STOP35 at checkout.

We’ve added new products and they’re flying off the shelves so don’t miss out >> bit.ly/DVHardware

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Offer only available between 12pm and 12am (GMT) on Wednesday 30th September 2020.

Orders over £20 qualify for free UK delivery.

Orders over £75 qualify for free EU delivery.

Don’t forget to follow this thread, sign up to our newsletter or follow us on social to be the first to hear about these offers!

1 Like

Have to say never have I ever seen a package move so fast. My latest Decadent Vapours order has its own set of wings

Love you guys

1 Like

We love you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:rotating_light: GIVEAWAY ALERT :rotating_light:
:star2: 5 Lucky Winners :star2:

1st prize: Voopoo Drag Mini Refresh Edition & the new DV Slush Shortfill Range

2nd Prize: Smok TFV16 Lite & the new DV Slush Shortfill Range

3rd/4th/5th Prize: The new DV Slush Shortfill Range

Enter here :point_right: http://bit.ly/DVgiveaway

Entries close Monday 12th October

2 Likes

[IMG]

:loudspeaker: Our October deals are ending this week :loudspeaker:

Grab three free e-liquids on selected kits and 10% off all coils until Saturday :point_right: UK Vape Deals & Bargains | E-Liquid & Hardware | Decadent Vapours

1 Like

[IMG]

:zap: FLASH SALE FRIDAY LIVE NOW​:zap:

Save 40% on e-liquid flavour concentrates with code DVCONC - but be quick, you’ve only got until 8pm :point_right: E-Liquid Flavour Concentrates | UK Made Since 2009 | Decadent Vapours

1 Like

Introducing the new Voopoo Drag Max! :raised_hands:

Fusing a box mod with a pod system, the Drag Max can reach 117W with dual 18650 batteries.

Get yours today for just £38.99 including a shortfill, nic shot and free UK delivery! >>> Voopoo Drag Max Kit 117W | £29.74 | Decadent Vapours

HIT THE “WATCH THREAD” BUTTON TO NEVER MISS A DEAL! :hugs:

1 Like

@DecadentVapours do you ship to U.S.?

1 Like

Hi @St3v0, yes we do! Orders are shipped with Royal Mail Tracked & Signed For. Postage cost is calculated at checkout.

Just to give you an exclusive heads up, our Black Friday offer is going live in 2 hours :wink:

4 Likes

BLACK FRIDAY FLASH SALE :zap::zap::zap:
40% OFF PREMIXED E-LIQUID & SHORTFILLS UNTIL 8PM
Use code: BLACKFRIDAY at checkout :point_right: E-Liquid & Vape Juice | UK Made | Free Nic Shots | Decadent Vapours

3 Likes

I tried to place an order a couple hours ago & it wouldn’t go through because of my bank…, I’ll talk to them about it and hopefully I’ll be able to place my order on Monday! Sorry for any inconvenience… man…, & I fell asleep b4 u went live so no 40% off… SMH…But I will try to get my problem resolved ASAP!

3 Likes

I got my bank to accept that but this is what it tells me on the website…

3 Likes

Hi @St3v0,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, and apologies you’ve had difficulties placing an order.

Can I ask what card you are using? Our payments are handled via Paypal, so there shouldn’t be a problem with most card types.

Emily

2 Likes

I always have trouble with my bank on international charges…, but I’m using a Mastercard…, PayPal will lock my card as well as it shows an international purchase

2 Likes