Dead Rabbit V3 RTA Review

As an avid vaper, I have always sought the perfect RTA to complement my vaping setup. Recently, I stumbled upon the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA, and it has proven to be an exceptional addition to my vaping experience, especially when paired with my Target 200 mod. In this review, I’ll delve into the features, performance, and overall satisfaction I’ve experienced with this top-tier RTA.

Design and Build Quality:
Right out of the box, the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA impresses with its sleek and well-crafted design. The stainless steel construction exudes durability and gives the tank a premium feel. The 25mm diameter sits perfectly on my Target 200 mod, providing a seamless and unified look. The top-fill design is convenient and leak-resistant, making refilling a breeze.

Performance:
What sets the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA apart from other RTAs I’ve tried is its impressive performance. The upgraded airflow system offers smooth and adjustable airflow, allowing for both mouth-to-lung and direct-to-lung vaping styles. The airflow control ring is easy to operate, providing a customizable experience to suit individual preferences.

The build deck is spacious and user-friendly, accommodating both single and dual coil configurations. Installing coils and wicking is straightforward, even for those new to building their coils. The postless design allows for more creativity in coil placement, resulting in enhanced flavor and vapor production.

Flavor and Vapor Production:
When it comes to flavor, the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA truly shines. The precision airflow combined with the well-designed build deck delivers rich and intense flavors that surpass many other RTAs on the market. I was thoroughly impressed by the depth and clarity of the e-liquid’s taste.

Additionally, the vapor production is outstanding. Whether you’re a cloud chaser or a flavor enthusiast, the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA caters to both, producing dense and voluminous clouds without compromising on flavor.

Leakage and Maintenance:
One of the critical factors I consider in an RTA is its ability to prevent leakage and the ease of maintenance. The Dead Rabbit 3 RTA excels in this department. The top-fill design, combined with the adequately sealed construction, ensures minimal leakage. The disassembly process for cleaning and replacing coils is quick and hassle-free.

Conclusion:
In conclusion, the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA has undoubtedly proven to be the perfect match for my Target 200 mod. Its remarkable performance, top-notch flavor, and vapor production have exceeded my expectations. The solid build quality and leak-resistant design make it a reliable companion for everyday use.

If you’re a vaper seeking an outstanding RTA to top off your vaping setup, I wholeheartedly recommend the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA. It has become my go-to tank, and I’m confident it will provide an exceptional vaping experience for both beginners and experienced vapers alike.

5 Likes

Thank you for your review, I have never bought anything Dead Rabbit related before but from your review this one is peaking my interest. Please May I ask at what type of coils you used, ie diameter, leg length etc and wicking instructions? It would have been nice if you had included a photograph of your build and the deck but other than that it was a great review, thank you again and I’m off to check it out on YouTube.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks alot @MisterSadister.

4 Likes

@JimmyLee I use Hellvape Ni80 fused clapton coils. 4 x 24guage core with 36guage clapton wrap. 3mm inner diameter with 5 wraps.
I cut the legs to 5mm and use Cotton Bacon Prime for wicking.

5 Likes

@JimmyLee Thank you for reading my review and the valuable feedback. I will do an edit and add some photos of the build deck and my setup.

5 Likes

It might be a strange thing to say from a former reviewer but without doubt the best reviews are from those that review their own stuff they have bought rather than be sent for the purpose of reviewing as straight away there is a conflict of interest as reviewing properly should be honest opinion good or bad while the manufacturer or vender that sent the product expect the reviewer to actually just be another part of their marketing trying to sell the product.

When I reviewed the amount of reviews I read when in the photos the mod wouldn’t even have any puff count on it or tanks that have never even seen e-liquid, I would see a photo and think how about actually putting some liquid in that tank and taking a few puffs before you tell everyone how great the tank and mod is but I guess that’s why I became an EX reviewer just hope more like @MisterSadister review their own stuff, no hidden agender just a honest opinion even if very enthusiastic at least it’s honest enthusiasm!

4 Likes

Thank you @MisterSadister for that and for sharing the coil specs that you used.

4 Likes

@Timwis I totally agree with you mate and that’s the way it should be otherwise what’s the point?

5 Likes

@Timwis If you like honest reviews, read this one:

4 Likes