ADVKEN Manta RTA - A Challenging Experience

The ADVKEN Manta RTA is a rebuildable tank atomizer that promises a superb vaping experience with its sleek design and impressive features. However, I must admit that my experience with this RTA has been less than satisfactory due to some notable issues, particularly in wicking and leaking.

Let’s start with the wicking process. I found that wicking the ADVKEN Manta RTA proved to be quite challenging. The deck design, although innovative, can be a bit finicky to work with, especially for beginners. The wicking channels are not the most forgiving, and improper placement or excessive cotton can result in dry hits or muted flavor. It took me several attempts to find the right balance and achieve a consistently enjoyable vape. Unfortunately, this may deter vapers who prefer a hassle-free wicking experience.

Additionally, the ADVKEN Manta RTA has shown a tendency to leak. This issue can be particularly frustrating, as leaking not only wastes e-liquid but also creates a mess that requires regular cleaning and maintenance. Despite careful wicking and precise assembly, I still experienced occasional leakage from the airflow control and base. This can be a major drawback for those seeking a leak-free RTA.

However, it’s not all bad news. Once properly wicked and assembled, the ADVKEN Manta RTA does offer some positive aspects. The airflow control system provides a wide range of options, allowing for customizable airflow to suit individual preferences. The flavor production, when everything is working correctly, is commendable. The RTA delivers a smooth and flavorful vaping experience, making it a decent choice for flavor chasers.

Moreover, the build quality of the ADVKEN Manta RTA is solid. It features durable construction materials and a visually appealing design. The tank capacity is also quite generous, holding a sufficient amount of e-liquid to last through extended vaping sessions without frequent refills.

In conclusion, the ADVKEN Manta RTA presents a mixed bag of pros and cons. While it offers a satisfying flavor and a visually appealing design, its challenging wicking process and propensity to leak can be major deterrents. If you are an experienced vaper who enjoys tinkering with intricate build decks and doesn’t mind troubleshooting leaking issues, the ADVKEN Manta RTA might still be worth considering. However, for those seeking a more user-friendly and leak-resistant RTA, there are likely better options available on the market.

4 Likes

The Manta was notorious for leaking and that was the only reason that kept me from buying it as I knew that I would be constantly checking for leaks in fear of juice getting into the 510 of my mod and wrecking it, otherwise it’s a damn good RTA.

1 Like