Damn did I find a tank worth it's weight in gold

I tried a tank the other day, couldn’t touch my Goon RDA for flavour or clouds…

5 Likes

What’s the drip tip, 510 or 810?

3 Likes

Really? Hmmm. I loved the flavor on it, but I had to vape at too high of a wattage to get a good vape. 50W is the highest for me. I also didn’t think the flavor was any better than the Crown 3 to make it worth the expensive replacement coils. However, you gave it a good trial. I only used the 2 coils that came with it and now it’s sitting in my to sell box of stuff. But, I can see it being a really good tank for the high wattage vapors.

That is a negative, I don’t usually care for single battery vapes. I would say it’s an average battery life, no longer or shorter than others in the same category. It’s hard for me to judge as I always have 2 set ups running. I usually get a strong 1 1/2 days out of it. If I am mostly using it as my primary, 1 day, maybe just a tad more.

4 Likes

Crown 3 and Vaporesso Cascade.

4 Likes

Ya it is by no means a tank to vape at lower wattage vaping at around the 100 - 120 mark it is great

5 Likes

510 or 810 tip?

2 Likes

510 drip tip very similar to crown 3

4 Likes

I am so sorry @GPC2012 :frowning:
I really derailed your thread and that wasn’t my intention. I love the Fireluke mesh, huge amount of vapor and nice and dense at lower wattages, which is in my wheelhouse. Much more more so than any of my other tanks, especially with wattages of 40-50w. The flavor super good too.

It’s in my top 3 tanks along with those other 2 I already mentioned. I have to order more coils though.

Anyone have any recommendations on the available coils? Any preferences for best flavor or vapor?

3 Likes

Made a new thread here for top subohm tanks, that would be insteresting: What's your favorite Sub Ohm tanks?

4 Likes

For flavor it’s ten times better and the Cascade is good.

4 Likes

Better late than never. But threads are made to derail and as far as I’m concerned the Fireluke is a freakin killer.

5 Likes