Damn did I find a tank worth it's weight in gold

Has a slight bubble in the glass.

5 Likes

@GPC2012 good to see you here!

The Fireluke mesh is no joke, the mesh tank to beat so far. Just got the SS316L coils in the other day but haven’t had a chance to use it yet. Gonna compare it to the geekvape mesh coils soon. I have to say the Horizontech Falcon mesh coils are good as well, a little different than the Firelukes but pretty damn close.

How does the fireluke mesh compare to the Vaporesso Cascade?

2 Likes

Is there a mesh tank in an RDTA configuration, maybe with at least 8ml? I have yet to find a tank that can beat my trusty Iron Maiden. It is now years old so there must be something out there by now… I like the idea of mesh too.

3 Likes

For me the flavor is very close on the two, but the Cascade wins. The Fireluke has awesome flavor and clouds, but it is slightly, JUST slightly a bit dryer vape? Not dry like a ceramic coil, but the Cascade is a wet, juicy, fully saturated flavor whore,. While the Fireluke Mesh is a fully saturated flavor whore’s apprentice that is close to wet and juicy.

When I’m not vaping them side by side, they are both amazeballs. But with both at the same time…

6 Likes

Aha I am not the only one that thinks mesh is a drier vape. See @Steampugs I am not a 'dripping diva"

6 Likes

Very noticeable to me. Not as bad as ceramic though. Unless it’s the Starre Pure which has a cotton coil surrounded by ceramic rather than metal. Not sure how the can really officially call it ceramic, but it is juicy and not as dry as a full ceramic coil.

Ooooops, dethread…just got here and already started. I will keep on topic now :blush:

7 Likes

That makes sense, so the Cascade is more like the Crown 3 can be at times I am guessing?

Thanks for the comparison, it really helps :+1:

5 Likes

Yes, it vapes more like the Crown 3, but I believe it again just slightly wins on flavor. The Crown 3 is actually my favorite tank, and lately have noticed myself using the Cascade almost as much. Not sure if it’s the flavor or the prettiness, or the smooth draw.

I have been vaping the Nunchaku also alot. It has quickly become my favorite device and so far this coil has lasted forever. Great flavor and dense vapor.

I have noticed lately that I have narrowed my tanks and devices down to about 5 or so that I use all the time now, the rest collects dust. Which kind of sucks, as I stockpiled Crown 2 coils. I need to force myself to use them up before buying new ones for my favs.

And I need to bite the bullet and either sell or trade the stuff I don’t use. I’m lazy… :relaxed:

6 Likes

Regarding tanks with disposable coil options rather than DIY, what do you guys think is the best?

3 Likes

Myfreedomsmokes has the Nunchaku kit on sale for $45 and there is a discount code to bring it to under $40…hmmmm.

Yeah, I need to unload a ton of gear too, just hard finding the time.

@anon96380778 the Crown 3 I have yet to grow tired of but the coils can be hit or miss. Love the fireluke original and mesh versions, the mesh eats up juice like a drunkard though. The Horizon Falcon is an excellent tank and has a mesh coil option. Like Mysticrose mentioned the mesh tanks are a drier vape and different, I love mesh coils but ymmv

6 Likes

Is that Cascade drip tip a 510 or 810?

1 Like

It’s very solid and heavy. Feels like a mag flashlight…same size of course, not the huge flashlight. It went on sale there last week and jazzy girl I think?? picked one up as well. Cheapest price so far by a lot. I’ve been tempted to get one in another color…but per previous post I need to destash :frowning:

5 Likes

10char

4 Likes

The only thing stopping me is single 18650, if it was 21700 then I would order it with the quickness. How has battery life been for you?

4 Likes

MTL - Aspire Nautilus
DTL - Not sure… Maybe a Cleito

5 Likes

Probably the Valyrian I have been vaping on it to try it out before I start selling them. It is easily the best sub ohm tank I have tried in the last year. The fact you can get an 8ml glass for it is pretty attactive as well.

Next best is the crown 3 .

5 Likes

Looks interesting…

Sub-Ohm Vape Tanks | Best Vape Tank Atomizers

Screenshot-2018-5-30%20Uwell%20Valyrian%20Sub-Ohm%20Tank%20Vape%20Tanks

4 Likes

Ya the little twisty rod is changeable for 2 others that are in the package - I am still trying to work out if they make any difference at all to the a/f.

4 Likes

They are meant to create a corkscrew airflow??

4 Likes

Yes there is one that has no rod on it and one that has 2 bulges and the corkscrew seen there.

It is quite a nice looking tank here it is with the 8ml glass (sold separately). I love the flip top fill as well it is awesome for not putting the fill cap down.

6 Likes