Daily Vape News Links

It isn’t too long. Listen to the end. Incredibly telling.

3 Likes

I am livid! For reference, here is the committee hearing referred to above.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?464638-1/cigarettes-lung-disease
This is where Dr. ButtFuck Rizzo spews pure shit. The same Dr. ButtFuck Rizzo that would not appear if Dr. Siegel was present. This left a young woman without a prefix on her name to be berated by a full panel of paid political hacks. Another layer of political land fill.

3 Likes

From right 2 vape

There is something underneath the surface that is making the CDC reluctant to provide the public with the information and warnings that they need in order to curtail this outbreak.

4 Likes

Poke in the eye

4 Likes

Looks like that lit the fuse on the Empress’s tampon. She’s already preparing a challenge in a higher court. There are more suits to come. Psycho game of thrones on!!

4 Likes

Let the games begin !!!

4 Likes

The court Docs

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6473231-E-cigarette-ruling.html

3 Likes
3 Likes

Worth a watch - at least some politicians get it

5 Likes

STATE OF OREGON TEMPORARILY BARRED FROM ENFORCING FLAVOR BAN! This afternoon, the Court of Appeals of the State of Oregon entered an Order Granting Temporary Stay of enforcement in the lawsuit filed by the Vapor Technology Association, Vape Crusaders Premium E-Liquid, and Smokeless Solutions regarding the flavor ban in Oregon which just took effect two days ago.

The Order states that “The request for an immediate and temporary stay is GRANTED. Enforcement of OAR 333-015-1000 is stayed temporarily, pending respondents having the opportunity to respond to the motions for stay, petitioners having the opportunity to reply, and the court considering the parties’ filings and rendering a decision on the motion."

Once such a briefing and hearing schedule is set, we will update you. But, for the time being, the stay is in effect and the rule may not be enforced.

Tony Abboud, Executive Director of the Vapor Technology Association said, “We are very pleased with the Oregon Court of Appeals decision which preserves the ability of hundreds of small businesses to remain open and continue to serve their adult customers while the legality of this regulation can be challenged and evaluated. Bans don’t work; they never have. So, VTA continues to stand ready to work with the State of Oregon, and all interested stakeholders, on the many real solutions that should be put in place that would actually achieve the twin goals of restricting youth vaping, which already is illegal, and preserving flavored vapor as an alternative for adults desperately trying to quit smoking. ”

Just the VTA statement

5 Likes

Dr. Farsalinos Flavour study

4 Likes

The Independent: I’m an American doctor. Here’s the truth about Juul, vaping and legalizing marijuana.

4 Likes

Very long show but certainly worth a watch - Dr Marewa Glover was the guest

6 Likes

Thanks @woftam, this is a must watch for everyone.
The truth being told.

3 Likes
5 Likes

The full interview

6 Likes

I have to wonder, with the plethora of hard facts such as we are able to find, which show that the problem is not with vaping nicotine e-liquid, what “facts” are the various governments looking at.
It really beggars belief.

2 Likes

Now I dont think this will ever make it through in its current form but you never know.
Has anyone else seen this a proposed bill to tax Nicotine at a rate of $50.33 per 1,810 milligrams of nicotine. Putting the price up on liquid nicotine from around $75 per litre of 100mg nic to $2,847 per litre.

https://www.congress.gov/…/116th-c…/house-bill/4742/all-info

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/…/HR%204742%20AS%20INTRODUCE…

2 Likes

Rhode Island Court challenge (can’t find a more comprehensive article)

3 Likes

The ban is still on hold. The B&M’s I use are hanging in there. A lot of confusion. The holyer than thou never smoked crowd runs around like church lady with a pole up her ass and a fish hook in her nose. The die hard smokers are mocking vapers with the new ammo from the guberment. A lot of folks are really quisical. The hear the headlines but have a sense there’s something else going on. I openly vape at work and a good number of clients have asked me about it in earnesty. They get it once filled in. And then there’s the dumber than a rock crowd. Honestly, I just dismiss them and send them on their way. Like the walking dead, a lengthy conversation can eat away at your brain. One thing that resonates with about 99.9% of people is that gooberment is fucked up. I got a letter from my state rep in response to a comaque I sent him and he is lock step with the Empress. Basically said sorry you’ll die early but more people will benefit from the ban than folks that will be hurt by the loss of vaping. Or in other words, fuck you sucker, there aren’t enough vapors to threaten my next election.

3 Likes