Daily Vape News Links

And she was shut down so well - it truly made her look the fool.

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

This is tangential but it shows how wacked Tlaib is. Talk about racist, lol. Well ya only black people commit crime:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/10/03/rep_rashida_tlaib_facial_recognition_analysts_need_to_be_african-americans_because_white_people_think_they_all_look_alike.html
This horseshit did not go over well with our policing community. That wack job showed up in a number of “vaping hearings”. I guess they were shipping her around for her unique talents.

4 Likes

Love the confrontation in South Carolina!!! Talk about the FDA and CDC looking like idiots. “Ahhhh well, we will try to do better… we are just saying what we were told to say…”

4 Likes

Yes they are. Mass media is corporate and serve to please their stockholders. Truth in news is long dead.

6 Likes

That is social media defined right there, damn.

2 Likes

I fear Huxley was right all along.

3 Likes

Man, talk about reverse racism.

3 Likes

I also fear that this thread could get derailed far too easily :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s the last from me! (he said, to rolling eyes everywhere…)

1 Like

While I agree with you, what @anon96069639 presents although tangential to the thread highlights tactics government and corporations are using. This gives insight to otherwise incomprehensible actions. It is dirty, filthy dirty, but will only work on complacent and or weak minds. Food for thought. It’s done through decades of statistical analysis of how people will react. It’s tested, and utilized to forward agendas. And to your question, @anon96069639, I believe all of these techniques are being used as per the situation. Call it a bag of tricks, if you will. I don’t see either outcomes of the books mentioned being accurate beyond the creation of a heavily manipulated and “engineered” society. None of it is for the good of the public, which brings me to another post. Yes, @anon96069639, I fully support accountability to include actions taken against politicians such as Whitmer for her part in what will no doubt become a deadly decision. Look at the last round of deportations. I don’t support illegal immigration however not one corporation in the practice of hiring the illegal immigrants was punished per my knowledge. Justice is not blind. I would bet a mother who accused Whitmer of murder for the loss of her son or daughter would be prosecuted for endangering a politician.

5 Likes

Yes you are right, we the great unwashed have need for the combined efforts of both Government ( with their hidden political agendas) and Corporations (with their barely hidden profit agenda).
As we are all aware there is a whole scientific/medical field (psychology) and a whole industry (marketing) focused on the manipulation of the minds of the said unwashed, for reasons of either power and/or monetary gain

3 Likes

Amen brother! Both are digging deep into the bag of tricks with this vaping issue.

4 Likes

I do however feel that somewhere down the line the shit they are spreading will stick to them.

1 Like

I think a case in point is the resignation of the CDC Director.

1 Like

I truly hope so.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXvOSNJo5gI&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3pHMMKoGh4PApL-OiBEVSXblPj5V0QiYMS1UYCYoxIUtNt2wNVM4DBtuk

5 Likes

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. I am the Great Wizard of OZ!!! We don’t know what caused this. Vaping is BAD!!!

2 Likes

This teenage girl’s lungs failed because of vaping. Now, she wants a ban

1 Like
3 Likes