Daily Vape News Links

I thought I’d start a thread to post links for vape news we think may be interesting to others.

6 Likes

the CDC reports did not adequately differentiate between THC and nicotine vape even though they are completely different industries,” . “The failure of the CDC to demand THC screening of patients who refuse to admit to such use is irresponsible and dangerous. This oversight has caused wide-spread panic among consumers and government policy makers and negatively impacted public health

4 Likes

https://empowerwisconsin.org/nothing-but-the-truth-not-for-congress/

Tlaib addressed me directly. “I looked you up…you call yourself a converted conservative and reformed Marxist. Are you a conspiracy theorist?” the congresswoman asked with a straight face

4 Likes

And she was shut down so well - it truly made her look the fool.

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

This is tangential but it shows how wacked Tlaib is. Talk about racist, lol. Well ya only black people commit crime:

This horseshit did not go over well with our policing community. That wack job showed up in a number of “vaping hearings”. I guess they were shipping her around for her unique talents.

3 Likes

Love the confrontation in South Carolina!!! Talk about the FDA and CDC looking like idiots. “Ahhhh well, we will try to do better… we are just saying what we were told to say…”

3 Likes

Jeez, I thought about calling her congressfool o the day in the link I posted but that just wouldn’t do. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

The problem is the media enables this horseshit. Because, you can imagine the “outrage” and backlash if a white congresswoman said only white people should be allowed to use it because blacks think whites all look the same. Double standards at work.

Speaking of which, did you hear about the mass shooting at the Kansas City bar over the weekend? Of course not, because the shooters were not ‘angry white racists’.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/nation-world/kansas-city-kansas-shooting/63-af4a55c5-d569-4c2d-80c3-980bbc90152c

Javier Alatorre, 23, and Hugo Villanueva-Morales, 29, were each charged with four counts of first-degree murder, police in Kansas City, Kansas, said in an early Monday release.

Shame we all have to live with such corrupt media in this country. Equally complicit in this vaping bad press horseshit.

2 Likes

Yes they are. Mass media is corporate and serve to please their stockholders. Truth in news is long dead.

3 Likes

Huxley or Orwell…or were both correct?

As cultural theorist Neil Postman observed:

What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism. Orwell feared we would become a captive audience. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared that we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited , the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny “failed to take into account man’s almost infinite appetite for distractions.” In Brave New World , they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we hate would ruin us. Huxley feared that what we love will ruin us.

This one makes my fuckin head hurt. :grin:

2 Likes

That is social media defined right there, damn.

2 Likes

I fear Huxley was right all along.

2 Likes

Man, talk about reverse racism.

2 Likes

Yes it’s gotten bad over here. Of course, it’s not reverse racism. It’s just racism.

2 Likes

I’ll hold off on what I think for a little while but I think its a fascinating question with no ‘wrong’ answer. :grin:

Edit: to me I think both accurately described a totalitarian future eerily depicting what we are now experiencing with our 24/7 bread and circuses media shitshow. Neither dystopian vision would control all.

1 Like

I also fear that this thread could get derailed far too easily :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s the last from me! (he said, to rolling eyes everywhere…)

1 Like

“In my view, the Michigan Department of Health should be held responsible for future cases of respiratory disease or death among state residents who were not adequately and properly warned against the specific dangers of vaping THC oils.

https://tobaccoanalysis.blogspot.com/2019/10/utah-department-of-health-concludes.html …

1 Like

While I agree with you, what @mrpipes presents although tangential to the thread highlights tactics government and corporations are using. This gives insight to otherwise incomprehensible actions. It is dirty, filthy dirty, but will only work on complacent and or weak minds. Food for thought. It’s done through decades of statistical analysis of how people will react. It’s tested, and utilized to forward agendas. And to your question, @mrpipes, I believe all of these techniques are being used as per the situation. Call it a bag of tricks, if you will. I don’t see either outcomes of the books mentioned being accurate beyond the creation of a heavily manipulated and “engineered” society. None of it is for the good of the public, which brings me to another post. Yes, @mrpipes, I fully support accountability to include actions taken against politicians such as Whitmer for her part in what will no doubt become a deadly decision. Look at the last round of deportations. I don’t support illegal immigration however not one corporation in the practice of hiring the illegal immigrants was punished per my knowledge. Justice is not blind. I would bet a mother who accused Whitmer of murder for the loss of her son or daughter would be prosecuted for endangering a politician.

2 Likes