Daily Vape News Links

Funny how that was revealed ehh ??

4 Likes

Of course the argument is people should get better educated to get those better jobs but it’s BS, if everyone became brain surgeons there are still only so many brains that need operating on while rubbish will still need collecting, people will still be needed to operate tills and streets needed sweeping.

Mind you looking at the war on vaping it seems many brains need desperately operating on!!! :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yep the country was literally held together by supermarket staff delivery drivers and nurses without whom we’d be royaly fucked right now

3 Likes

And all those promises of thank you bonuses when everyone knows they will not materialise and all the above will still remain among the lowest paid, they won’t be rewarded. I was one who didn’t join in with that patronising weekly clap!!! Was i wrong ??? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

You and me both ! I thought it was the most ridiculous patronising nonsense I’ve ever witnessed :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Totally worth a watch

1 Like

For those that don’t use the book of face

For those that do, please share

3 Likes

Well worth a watch

2 Likes

Well well well - we all knew it messed with your head but apparently now you go crazy and get cancer.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Maybe the word contradiction should be explained to some of the 3 letter groups

contradiction
/kɒntrəˈdɪkʃ(ə)n/
noun

noun: contradiction ; plural noun: contradictions

1. a combination of statements, ideas, or features which are opposed to one another.

“the proposed new system suffers from a set of internal contradictions”

• a situation in which inconsistent elements are present.

“the paradox of using force to overcome force is a real contradiction”

• the statement of a position opposite to one already made.
2 Likes

I can think of one more…Hypocrisy

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-denies-marketing-applications-about-55000-flavored-e-cigarette-products-failing-provide-evidence

2 Likes

Well THAT’S about expected @woftam. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Congress gave the FDA the authority to regulate tobacco products to protect the public from the harmful effects of tobacco use through science-based regulation,”

Not sure what science they are looking at perhaps Glantz and his made-up studies

All American taxpayers should be aware that to date Glantz has received a staggering amount from grants to conduct his anti-harm-reduction war. I am pissed and it is not even my money he is spending.

2 Likes

The march of the FDA continues

2 Likes