COVID and the vaccine

I can’t even get vaccinated as I have no B-cells!

2 Likes

Nostradamus is the Man!

When I was 17 California was supposed to be destroyed or something like that so my whole family went to Vegas for that weekend. Me? Lied and said oh no, I can’t get out of work, threw the best party ever!

Come to think of it my family didn’t protest much for me staying behind :thinking: Sure, the state is gonna implode, let’s leave the trouble maker behind.

5 Likes
  1. Flatten the curve
  2. Crush the curve
  3. Prevent the curve

When there was no vaccin: wait for the vaccin then we can continue our lives.

The vaccin is there: you can still contract the disease and spread it around, even when vaccinated, so you still have to wear a mask, keep your distance and all the other ridiculous rules we’ve just made up.

As with regards to the trustworthiness of the PCR test…

TLDR

"WHO reminds IVD users that disease prevalence alters the predictive value of test results; as disease prevalence decreases, the risk of false positive increases ( 2 ). This means that the probability that a person who has a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is truly infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases as prevalence decreases, irrespective of the claimed specificity.

Most PCR assays are indicated as an aid for diagnosis, therefore, health care providers must consider any result in combination with timing of sampling, specimen type, assay specifics, clinical observations, patient history, confirmed status of any contacts, and epidemiological information."

So they now admit the PCR test in itself is no indication whatsoever to base a diagnoses on, (let alone rolling out measures that makes North Korea jealous based on those results), between brackets is my conclusion, not from the WHO.

There’s a glimmer of hope here;

http://enformtk.u-aizu.ac.jp/howard/weimar_ruling/

German court in Weimar rules Covid-19 measures unconstitutional and disproportional.

3 Likes

Perfectly, and utterly priceless, @Jose.

2 Likes

dig around for more… I wont take the vaccine. I refuse.

2 Likes

Got my first shot three days ago and still feel like crap. Just flu type sensations but enough to dampen the spirit. Nostradamus hits me like revelations, good luck figuring that mess out. Asteroids, aliens, Zombies, oh my!!! Chicken Little may have been right. Of course all that shit could happen. In the mean time I need a nap.

5 Likes

Hang in there Walt.

4 Likes

Oh ya, this is no social crises, just another tricky day.

5 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better real quick, @SmilingOgre

I still refuse to get one…

4 Likes

SmokyBlue, I know they are not from Flavorah, but maybe you have to consider making an exception.

3 Likes

Me too, too many deaths and too many weird neurological diseases coming up after the vaccin.

Ironically everyone who dies within 60 days of a positive test is written up as a Covid-19 death, but when people die or get sick shortly after being vaccinated, it’s considered a coincidence :nauseated_face:

Hall of Fame Hank Aaron died too 18 days after he was vaccinated in full view of the media.
That was to persuade the black population to get a vaccin, they don’t trust those government bastards after the experiments they have suffered under in the past.
Hank did it because he hoped he could help save a lot of lives.
Maybe he will, just not how he pictured it. :cry:

Hang in there @SmilingOgre :hugs:

6 Likes

Nopes!! If by me not taking the shot causes me to lose my job, I will walk from work very happily. So far, it is not a requirement. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thoughts?

https://youtu.be/xAQYzJxt8rE

1 Like

I have no problem waiting for my vaccination and will keep an eye out on Isreal who has vaccinated close to 60% of the population. My Sister and BIL got the vaccine last week and I have a friend who is getting his second dose today and all 3 have not had any complications so that is good.

I hope you’re doing well @SmilingOgre

4 Likes

Doing well, thank you. All good.

6 Likes

Am I the only one who doesn’t find every item on that Nostradamus list to be alarming? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I’m with ya @SthrnMixer.

4 Likes

@SmilingOgre are you scheduled for your second shot ?

3 Likes

Yes Sir, I am. This coming Friday. I scheduled Friday and Saturday off expecting that the second shot will cause greater side effects than the first.

5 Likes

Godspeed @SmilingOgre.

3 Likes