COVID and the vaccine

I hadn’t realized things were heating up across the pond. @grubby, @Steampugs ?

6 Likes

First I’ve heard man :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

There’s been tension since this all started :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I’d run, if I was you two… I hear side effects are super bad…
open sores in the bottoms of you feet?? will pass. :cry:

4 Likes

The irony in that reply… “Run” & “sores in the bottoms of your feet”…

I’ll be taking a miss on the vaccine for now :laughing:

8 Likes

Ditto here too, Grubby… ugg…
Besides the rate of recovery… pumped up number… it just makes no sense.

6 Likes

Well, I haven’t had it I don’t think :thinking:

I’m pretty healthy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I figured I would wait and see what side effects happen first. Very reminiscent of a few zombie movies at the moment… Time to start prepping??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Nostradamus Predictions for 2021:

• A Russian scientist will create a biological weapon and produce a virus that can turn humankind into zombies, and we will all be extinct in the near future.
  • A Famine of Biblical Proportions
  • The Muslims will lead the world
  • Solar Storms
  • A Comet will hit the Earth or it will come very close to Terra
  • A Devastating Earthquake Will Destroy California
  • The American Soldiers Will Have Brain Chip Implants
  • Pope Francis Will Bring People Closer to the Church
5 Likes

Well God bless the media. I was under the impression after reading it that there were anti-lock down protests going on all over, or at least in great numbers. Good to know Pugs.

6 Likes

There is in London

7 Likes

Should have started prepping by now. I have, and it takes months and I always find something
else I should do and if your like me and can’t buy everything then it will take longer to DIY.

Is that list for real? That seems like a lot of bad shit.

I’m not trying to start an argument here ok? That was the set up to know that I am about to
say something I will think others find offensive. I am not getting into religion (unless y’all want to)
but I will skirt the edge. Isn’t it true that Nostradamus is a false prophet? To get one prophecy
wrong puts him into that category, not by me mind you, but by scholars the world over.

This is meant to open a discussion and not an argument. It looks like I take a hard stance on the belief
he is a false prophet, I don’t. I do, however, believe that prophecy is :thinking: necessarily obscure.
It could mean a thousand different things and none of those things. It is open to interpretation.

I do find it uncanny, some of the things he has “prophesied”.

6 Likes

I think It’s just a bit of fun personally, we can all say this is going to happen or that’s going to happen, doesn’t mean a thing in reality

7 Likes

Ya, it is fun. I think so anyway.

6 Likes

@Grubby I never really deep dove into Nostra’s predictions, and had always thought there were much more general, including timeframing, had no idea he did specific (by year) predictions ??

If so, or even if not, I could see ALL (if not most) of those coming true. Crazy times. I used to work at NASA, and still occasionally talk to some people I met who who in the JPL, and no one’s given me a heads up yet. I haven’t read anything regarding 2021, but 2022, THAT is a different story…

8 Likes

Might reach us end of 2021 then :laughing:

7 Likes

Nostradamus Predictions are written in code and open for interpretation - they can be made to fit almost anything like the horoscopes you see in a magazine.

Was translated into

A pretty long bow if you ask me

8 Likes

I can say this with absolute certainty, it will never go “back to normal” no matter how many vaccines they give or designer meds are created. It’s not about health care at all. It’s all about total control, and greed. It will only get worse, “like birth pangs,” if you get my meaning.

5 Likes

I do… Sad to say, there are too many out there. Expect the worse to come, 2020 was only a preview.

6 Likes

We just keep allowing the goal posts to be moved. It is going to take a lot of revolutionary activity to get beyond this. There are however too many sheep. However there are more quiet preppers that will not say anything. They will just shoot you on site if you get too close.

How are we afraid of something that is 99.7% recoverable. The common flu is worse than this. No lockdowns from the flu or the Spanish Flu. Just my two cents.

6 Likes