Covid-19 pandemic

2 posts were split to a new topic: Happy 4th Birthday VC

1 Like

Well that was a fucked up shift.
3 patients RIP and I doubt another will see the hour out. The ward only started with 18 at the beginning of the shift.
I have seen more deaths in the last 3 weeks than in my previous 15 years of nursing.

3 Likes

I imagine that having to see people die is a part of what you signed up for, getting into the medical field, but I can’t imagine that it doesn’t weigh on you, to some extent. Are you noticing a wide range of age’s? Were they vaxxed?

3 Likes

As far as deaths go they have all been 70+, on their last legs probably beforehand and this just broke the camel’s back.
But admissions have been as young as 40, with mild symptoms.
About a quarter to a third are NESB not sure if this has played a role.

2 out of 3 tonight were unvaccinated, but most patients that I have seen have had many other comorbidities that have combined to the seriousness of the symptoms.
Most of the ward is filled with patients with mild symptoms.

3 Likes

Not meaning to sound cruel, but at least you’re not seeing alot of younger folks.

I’d be interested to know the criteria the Hospital use’s for admitting…they don’t send anyone away, even with mild symptom’s?

3 Likes

So Gofundme apparently caved and just refunded everybody who donated the $10m+ to the Canadian truckers.

Twitter has also banned their account now so they have another one here.

They have set up a GiveSendGo account which already has almost CAD $300k in donations. The site is being hammered currently by people trying to donate so it is very slow but it does work so just give it a chance and a few refreshes.

2 Likes

Well, it seems whoever said the Gofundme money was being refunded was wrong, or, The Epoch Times is lying. One of the two.

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Always look at the positive in this environment.

Put it this way moderate symptoms require oxygen.

1 Like

Wow…did not know that.

1 Like

PERFECT @Mikser.

Literally perfect mate.

3 Likes

I thought this was very cool! This woman is a transformer!

3 Likes

Wow, they DO look like dangerous terrorists !!!

2 Likes

Trudeau’s own personal security member, Corporal Bulford, resigns. Gives awesome speech:

3 Likes

@Illogik

#Integrity

2 Likes

This is a MUST watch. Part 1 and part 2. The entire plandemic is explained in minute detail.

Edited post to link the entire opening statement on Rumble for when the previous link on twatter inevitably gets removed. Everybody needs to watch this. This effects everybody on the entire planet.

1 Like

Fantastic! An awakening is upon us. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes
3 Likes