Covid-19 pandemic

Hehe, relevant ??

OK, maybe a Canadian (or two) can explain this to me. So if you LIMIT what unvaccinated can shop for, exactly WHAT does this solve ? WHO does this protect ??

Anyone ??

Bueller, … Bueller … ??

1 Like

3 Likes

Hehe, I spit coffee when I saw that this morning @whthek.

2 Likes

Trucker’s are referring to him that way, in some of the video I’ve watched, out of Canada. Trudeau tell’s the press that he’s proud to stand with protester’s, like BLM, and Antifa…even took the knee in support of them…what a total POS!

2 Likes

:rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

They are so determined to get these shots into children at any cost, even though it’s been proven over and over that kids have literally zero risk from covid but DO have lots of risk from the vaccine. Makes you wonder just what is really in these shots.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, I think a lot of people discovered, -a long time ago- that they could stop wondering why some ‘vaccines’ were being promoted in both theirs -and other people’s- countries, (well at least now we know who they did their sterilisation trials on, back then.)

And here’s why: World Population Clock: 7.9 Billion People (2022) - Worldometer

Here’s another amazing fact for you to digest: “The population of the world grew by less in the first 11,900 years, than it has in the past fifty”. Source: • Global population 10,000BCE-2100 | Statista

3 Likes

So this makes genocide/mass murder ok then?

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

This is awesome. Get fucked Trudeau you Klaus Shwab WEF puppet muppet.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Reply post for entertainment purposes

3 Likes

DoD whistleblowers giving some mind boggling stats via their attorney in front of a senate hearing along with other doctors from various fields disclosing FACTS from studies carried out since the vaccine rollout.

2 Likes

World Economic Forum leader Klaus Schwab, literally admitting on film that over half of the Canadian Gov cabinet are his own students, placed there to carry out his plans.

Same thing with Argentina, France and I’d imagine, plenty of other places.

Boris Johnson is a member of the WEF.
Angela Merkel is a member of the WEF.
Joe Biden is a member of the WEF.
Mark Zuckerberg is a member of the WEF.
Tulsi Gabbard is a member of the WEF.
Bill Gates is a member of the WEF.

The list goes on and on and on.

Klaus Schwab is the biggest threat to Humanity, this planet and our very way of life with his fascist regime he is, not trying to, but literally is implementing all over the world right now.

They have so much control at this point that they don’t even need to hide it anymore. Klaus Schwab even has a book, titled, ‘The Great Reset’, available to everyone who wants it, explaining how they are going to do it.

A video here explaining how the WEF plans to track everyone on the planet by 2026.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1483517579188711431

There is endless amounts of evidence about the WEF and Klaus Schwabs plans for us peasants in the future and it is a very grim future indeed. Not for them of course but for us.

The WEF coined the phrase " By 2030 You’ll Own Nothing And You’ll Be Happy".

Enough about this from me for now. This shit is super stressful and depressing for me to read/write about and makes me anxious to the point I start leaking sweat from my armpits and trembling inside my chest, literally a full-on anxiety attack. Hiding from it won’t make it go away though.

3 Likes

2 Likes