Covid-19 pandemic

Coronavirus: PM orders pubs, restaurants and gyms to close across the UK

8 Likes

There is 61 known cases in my county, that figure looks to climb over the next month or so unless there is a lockdown but I can’t see our government enforcing it.

Boris wants to put out test kits to see who has had it, those that have can go back to work… priority’s eh…

6 Likes

Coronavirus: Scientists reveal how the body fights back against infection

6 Likes

They will care when their “servants” start dying off.

5 Likes

Interesting @grubby.

5 Likes

Australia had already found that an anti malaria drug has an effect, they are all over it

6 Likes

Huge increase in known cases here in the UK over night, over 70 now just in my county, it’s gonna spread so fast in the next week, I don’t know if it’s possible to completely avoid it, only time will tell, stay safe people

6 Likes

They are shutting schools as of Tuesday here in Victoria and positive cases jumped by 67 in the last 24hrs (it has now doubled in the last 3 days) there are now total 296 cases not sure if the increase in numbers is due to an increase in testing numbers or not.

At this rate it will be only 42 days until the whole population of Victoria is positive (if the lock downs etc had no effect) hopefully the rate is slowed considerably with the measures the governments are taking.

Please stay safe everyone, I would hate to lose any of you.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really do hope that the Chinese Gov do something about the wet markets in China - I know they need the extra food sources but shit like this a virus that is not a human virus and the human body has no defence against has the potential to depopulate the whole planet (probably not this time but maybe in the future.)

7 Likes

That’s going to be a tough one. They still have millions of people living in caves. It’s the monied people who want these “delicacies” so the government isn’t expected to push too hard plus the black market is taking up the void here as well. I’m thinkin they’re going to continue to eat a lot of bat shit.

4 Likes

NZ is going to level 4 lock down as of tomorrow night.
That basically means the country shuts down.
Enforced self isolation.
Keep safe everyone.

7 Likes

The last couple of days I have been avoiding threads like this but really I was wrong, I should be scared which in turn causes me to be more careful.

I use to say…I know we will come out of this OK…being a positive person I hope that is the case…being a practical person I know that will ONLY be the case if we all take precautions.

Love you all and I pray for you and yours

7 Likes

Coronavirus: PM to rush in emergency laws as UK heads towards lockdown

5 Likes

My only suggestion is for her to wear a mask and gloves while she is at work.
Our bars and restaurants are shut down completely, as are all non essential businesses.

6 Likes

Coronavirus: PM declares lockdown - Britons only allowed to leave home if essential

6 Likes

Unfortunately it had to happen. There were too many dickheads ignoring the advice.

6 Likes

Upside to this is you can now fart with immunity and when someone smells it just say “You’re welcome”

@Steampugs can add corona detection device to his resume - maybe set up a small road side stall offering corona testing for £10

10 Likes

Coronavirus: What is ‘viral load’? And why does it matter for COVID-19?

6 Likes

Coronavirus: Briton, 21, with no pre-existing health conditions dies after contracting COVID-19

6 Likes

Our government in NZ has declared a National State of Emergency now.
So basically the country has shut down, with police and military controlling the situation.
No problem, we will just stay at home :smiley:

6 Likes