Covid-19 pandemic

2 Likes

Reply post for entertainment purposes

3 Likes

DoD whistleblowers giving some mind boggling stats via their attorney in front of a senate hearing along with other doctors from various fields disclosing FACTS from studies carried out since the vaccine rollout.

2 Likes

World Economic Forum leader Klaus Schwab, literally admitting on film that over half of the Canadian Gov cabinet are his own students, placed there to carry out his plans.

Same thing with Argentina, France and I’d imagine, plenty of other places.

Boris Johnson is a member of the WEF.
Angela Merkel is a member of the WEF.
Joe Biden is a member of the WEF.
Mark Zuckerberg is a member of the WEF.
Tulsi Gabbard is a member of the WEF.
Bill Gates is a member of the WEF.

The list goes on and on and on.

Klaus Schwab is the biggest threat to Humanity, this planet and our very way of life with his fascist regime he is, not trying to, but literally is implementing all over the world right now.

They have so much control at this point that they don’t even need to hide it anymore. Klaus Schwab even has a book, titled, ‘The Great Reset’, available to everyone who wants it, explaining how they are going to do it.

A video here explaining how the WEF plans to track everyone on the planet by 2026.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1483517579188711431

There is endless amounts of evidence about the WEF and Klaus Schwabs plans for us peasants in the future and it is a very grim future indeed. Not for them of course but for us.

The WEF coined the phrase " By 2030 You’ll Own Nothing And You’ll Be Happy".

Enough about this from me for now. This shit is super stressful and depressing for me to read/write about and makes me anxious to the point I start leaking sweat from my armpits and trembling inside my chest, literally a full-on anxiety attack. Hiding from it won’t make it go away though.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Happy 4th Birthday VC

1 Like

Well that was a fucked up shift.
3 patients RIP and I doubt another will see the hour out. The ward only started with 18 at the beginning of the shift.
I have seen more deaths in the last 3 weeks than in my previous 15 years of nursing.

3 Likes

I imagine that having to see people die is a part of what you signed up for, getting into the medical field, but I can’t imagine that it doesn’t weigh on you, to some extent. Are you noticing a wide range of age’s? Were they vaxxed?

3 Likes

As far as deaths go they have all been 70+, on their last legs probably beforehand and this just broke the camel’s back.
But admissions have been as young as 40, with mild symptoms.
About a quarter to a third are NESB not sure if this has played a role.

2 out of 3 tonight were unvaccinated, but most patients that I have seen have had many other comorbidities that have combined to the seriousness of the symptoms.
Most of the ward is filled with patients with mild symptoms.

3 Likes

Not meaning to sound cruel, but at least you’re not seeing alot of younger folks.

I’d be interested to know the criteria the Hospital use’s for admitting…they don’t send anyone away, even with mild symptom’s?

3 Likes

So Gofundme apparently caved and just refunded everybody who donated the $10m+ to the Canadian truckers.

Twitter has also banned their account now so they have another one here.

They have set up a GiveSendGo account which already has almost CAD $300k in donations. The site is being hammered currently by people trying to donate so it is very slow but it does work so just give it a chance and a few refreshes.

2 Likes

Well, it seems whoever said the Gofundme money was being refunded was wrong, or, The Epoch Times is lying. One of the two.

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Always look at the positive in this environment.

Put it this way moderate symptoms require oxygen.

1 Like

Wow…did not know that.

1 Like

PERFECT @Mikser.

Literally perfect mate.

3 Likes

I thought this was very cool! This woman is a transformer!

3 Likes

Wow, they DO look like dangerous terrorists !!!

2 Likes