Cotton falls in half after vaping for a day…

Just been had rethink and never had in duel coils my intake duel probably been in there for a month tank full every two day s same coils same cotton it’s my evening vape

6 Likes

And it really does seem like the power drops off as it does when in TC and cotton runs dry, obviously the power isn’t actually dropping off but it’s just how it seems with the drop off in vapor production!

6 Likes

The issue could be because you are using kanthal. It has a long ramp up and cool down, compared to other coil materials. I think that you would have better results using Ni80.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ve never tried Ni80 before

4 Likes

@JasonE you re right about the ramp up and cool down, but I am almost a Kanthal only user, and I’ve never had this happen.

3 Likes

Both of my vaporesso mods are slow to hit, they just don’t deliver the power like other mods

2 Likes

Is it darker in the middle? Could it be you‘re missing a hot spot?

4 Likes

Quite possibly, I try to be thorough but I’ll double check the next build, thanks

3 Likes

Never ever ever heard of that happening, with any cotton but that sounds like the cotton to me.I use Amazon rope cotton for 7.29$/bag has been Fantastic cotton.i run a 0.26ohm Alien triple core by Hellvape or Coilology V2 .(both 10packs) for 5-7$ from Health Cabin in china but man way better than those AliExpress or Temu coils without question.I run them at 65w N80 3mm 3-26 1-38 is usually what i use when i use my builders coils sparingly cuz those arent cheap 12-14$/set but those sometimees last 6 months if i clean them n keep a fresh wick in it every couple weeks.

4 Likes

Moments before this post was made

4 Likes

Looks about right :rofl:

3 Likes