Cigabuy.com - Anyone bought from here?

They have stuff that is so cheap it seems a bit fishy. Anyone used them before?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like a Chinese company with a European warehouse, could be wrong though

3 Likes

I use to do regular reviews for Cigabuy, they are sound and yes @Grubby they have had a European warehouse for about 3 years now!

6 Likes

Good to know. Thanks Tim :+1:

4 Likes

And my Lost Vape Paranormal was from them (it was only £98 it would of been rude not to) so I have also been a customer and no problems!

5 Likes

Yeah their prices are very good. The DNAC mod I just paid £92 for is like £68 from there…

3 Likes

Them and Sourcemore are always worth a look!

5 Likes

Yeah I have sourcemore bookmarked already! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ve ordered a few times from them, and had zero issues.

5 Likes

There was 1 SC build mat left on there earlier that I was gonna buy. I wonder who bought it eh SD? :stuck_out_tongue:

£0.89 it was! Same with the SC T-shirts!

5 Likes

Hehe, I think it WAS me.

4 Likes

How many of those do you have now then? 15? 20? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I can only go by what I’ve heard, but word is @SessionDrummer has those mats on the dining room table, shower stall, and the workshop bench. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Your sources must be outdated Brian. I’ve heard his entire house is carpeted in these mats, driveway & all!

3 Likes

So I placed an order with these guys and it was apparently shipped on the 2nd of March. Now a week later and it still hasn’t appeared on any tracking sites I look at. Should I be worried?

3 Likes

Can you display the tracking number with some of the middle numbers disguised for your security!

3 Likes

What would be the point of that? It’s a royal mail number. RM say “This item is on its way to Royal Mail.
The sender has advised they’ve despatched your item to us.”

It said that since the 2nd of March.

2 Likes

You asked a question! And I tried to help! It would of made a difference because from that I would of ascertained how it’s been sent but know that now anyway because of:

“This item is on its way to Royal Mail.
The sender has advised they’ve despatched your item to us.”

But your original message said

when you have received this on the Royal Mail tracking:

The answer though is no, you will not recieve another tracking message until it arrives in the UK, I would estimate within a week it will suddenly appear to of arrived in the UK and then it will track over the next 48hours until you receive it! If it had been other types of tracking numbers then yes you should of been worried!

3 Likes

Sorry mate, didn’t mean to sound bitchy. Just having a shit day.

Thanks for the info. That eases the worry a bit.

4 Likes