Cigabuy.com - Anyone bought from here?

Don’t worry, yeah if it ends in GB they have given the Royal Mail tracking for it so with most couriers (not all) it won’t start tracking until it hits the UK!

4 Likes

Ok, didnt know that. I have other stuff on the way from fasttech with a RM number and it appeared on Postal Ninja the same day it was shipped. It does say the same as the cigabuy order on the RM tracking but on Parcel Ninja it tells me every step of the journey. The cigabuy one tells me nothing on Postal Ninja. That’s why I was worrying about it.

2 Likes

It depends on the courier overseas but unlike many other tracking numbers RM tracking numbers quite often don’t track until in the UK, i get it often! You could try 4px tracking but it’s not unusual with GB tracking numbers, it will have another number allowing tracking overseas before the UK but Cigabuy wouldn’t of even been given that by the shipper!

3 Likes

Ok, cheers Tim. Hopefully it should appear in the UK soon, though I don’t even know where it’s coming from with cigabuy.

2 Likes

I think Grubby said they have a EU warehouse but idk. Can’t see much on their site other than that they are a company in Hong Kong.

2 Likes

The Fasttech order are you sure it’s not China post CN tracking number or SG quite often Fasttech send via Singapore post, they will track before being handed over to Royal Mail!

3 Likes

Yeah they have and they are a respectable vendor, no need to worry!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah Fasttech is China Post tracking number so will be tracked overseas! Your Cigabuy is RM Tracking number (GB) will start tracking once arrived in UK!

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks Tim (again). That’s my lesson for the day!

3 Likes

I would estimate Fri - Mon it will arrive at Heathrow and appear on tracking and from there it will be Royal Mail 48hr service so will receive within 2 days of it landing, but it will update through it’s journey once in UK!

3 Likes

Good stuff. I hope so, that’s my Steam Crave build mat and t-shirt :smiley:

3 Likes

At least I know what to expect if I order from them again. I just thought it was a bit odd that they ship it and then there’s no updates for a week.

2 Likes

As prices are increasing I am finding more and more are shipping that way!

3 Likes

Did this arrive pretty much in the time frame I estimated and track once in UK as stated?

3 Likes

I’ve no idea. It didn’t show up on parcel ninja at all, even after delivery yesterday lol

2 Likes

It took 20 days after ordering to show up at the door, 1 day shy of 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Never even heard of parcel ninja, try parcel app, 17 track or even royal Mail tracking! Last wednesday I estimated it will hit UK between Fri and Mon and then receive within 2 days so should of received Mon, Tues or Wed at the latest!

3 Likes

Well there’s your chances of a job with Royal Mail out the window! :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes