Cheap(ish) FLV Concentrate (UK)

Not sure if this site is known here but I found it a few days ago while looking for an alternate place to buy FLV Rich cinnamon. These guys have over 70 FLV flavours and they are ALL £1.99 for a 15ml bottle. That includes Rich Cinnamon which is usually like £6+ for 10ml and even Alpine Strawberry which I’ve not seen anywhere else in the UK for less than £8 for 10ml.

I Ordered 2 bottles of Rich Cinnamon, both arrived quickly and well packaged and are the real deal. Just ordered another 9 flavours that I don’t have :slight_smile:

They also stock a lot of TFA, CAP and INW +more

6 Likes

Illogik I have heard of them but never used as I didn’t know anyone that had, so didn’t know what they were like.
I have just ordered their last 5 bottle of Sparkout as it’s not getting made anymore.

4 Likes

Good stuff. :+1:

4 Likes

I recently made an order from them for quite a few of the Flavorah concentrates including Alpine Strawberry but haven’t had the time to test them yet so I’m glad to hear that yours are good. People were a bit sceptical including myself when I shared the link over on the ELR forum especially with the Alpine Strawberry being so cheap. I did notice when my order arrived that most of my concentrates are very dark in colour though so I must try them ASAP in case they are bad.

3 Likes

You got me doubting myself now lol. I haven’t actually done a mix with the flavours I ordered yet and all I’ve received so far from them is 2x 15ml bottle of FLV rich cinnamon, which is pretty dark anyway so I can’t really comment on that. There’s no mistaking that FLV RC smell though IMO.

I don’t think the 9 other flavours I ordered will be here until the 4th at the earliest so I’ll report back then.

They seem to have mostly positive reviews on Trustpilot though.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.fsecig.com

3 Likes

Yes I checked that as well and people seem to like them so that raises my optimism somewhat. I already had FLV Rich Cinnamon from another vendor and can verify that it is a dark coloured concentrate so that sounds about right but the Alpine Strawberry that I received is also very dark which doesn’t match the photographs that I’ve seen online as it’s much lighter in comparison.

3 Likes

I already had FLV Rich Cinnamon from another vendor as well. I initially thought they both smelled the same, but when trying again a while later I started doubting myself. I will check back when the other 9 flavours arrive.

For now though, seeing as I use FLV RC in my fav ADV recipe, I have made a 120ml bottle using the RC from F&S Vape shop and will test it in a couple of days once it’s steeped a little.

3 Likes

Why beat around the bush tbh! I just mailed this to their customer service:

Hi there. Just a query that me and quite a few friends have at a popular vape forum.

FLV Rich Cinnamon is usually at least £6 for a 10ml bottle and FLV Alpine Strawberry is over £8 for a 10ml bottle anywhere else in the UK. How can you possibly sell these in 15ml bottles for only £1.99?

I have been trying to recommend your site but with those price differences people (including myself) are very sceptical.

Also I’ve been told that people have ordered from you before and the concentrates they received were a very dark colour when they should be clear etc.

Basically, people think you may be selling some concentrates branded as Flavorah which are definitely not Flavorah and this makes them avoid using your shop. Also your shop is not listed on the Flavorah website amongst the list of resellers in London:

I was just hoping for some clarification because I would like to continue using your shop, if, of course, these are genuine FLV concentrates that you are selling.

3 Likes

I am very interested to hear about your results and it’s a good thing that you know this flavour as you will be able to tell if it’s right or not. Well now that Christmas is nearly over and the New Year celebrations are out of the way I will hopefully have more time on my hands to test these flavours for myself and find out what’s what although the ones that I bought are new to me so I can’t make a comparison.

3 Likes

Same here tbh apart from the rich cinnamon. Got these coming but I’ve not tried any of them before…

3 Likes

Well said, you raised some very valid points there, please do let me know if you get a reply. Thanks mate.

3 Likes

Thanks. Of course I will post here any reply I get.

3 Likes

@JimmyLee

"Hi,
Thank you for your inquiry.

We are discontinuing FLV concentrates on our store that is why we sell it for reduced flat price regardless of flavour.
We stock over 1k flavours from various brands which come in colours ranging from clear to very dark, depending on flavour.
We are a registered company operating from London since 2012 and all concentrates we sell are sourced directly from manufacturers, including Flavorah, as well as TFA, Capella, FW, and other brands we stock.
Regarding the FLV distributors list, to be listed there the reseller must stock the full range of FLV while we stock only part of their range.

We hope that this answers all your concerns :slight_smile:

Regards,
Customer service"

Well the part about needing to stock the entire FLV range to be on the reseller list is clearly BS and they really didn’t explain the dark coloured concentrates that are supposed to be clear.

What do you guys think? Are they legit?

3 Likes

@Illogik , My response here, is not intended to be that of a ‘smart-ass’, but the best way to determine if you’ve been ripped off is to test what you receive from them(solo), or even in a recipe. If the result is something you enjoy vaping, then you scored a deal! From personal experience, early on in my journey, I spent over a $100 on a bunch of flavor from a company going out of business. When I got them, I found most all of the bottles had passed their exp. date’s, and I was pissed! The site was taken down shortly after, and I got no replies via email.
Fact is, I used many of them anyway, and they were ok. Most manufacurer’s claim 1-2yr. shelf life of their concentrate’s, but I can tell you that some of mine are over 2 year’s old, and still fine. Just keep them in the dark, and away from heat, and/or temperature swings…by not answering your question, this company likely gave you the answer to it.

Edit: Keep in mind that flavor’s don’t ‘go bad’ like milk in the fridge, but rather tend to just lose potency.

5 Likes

The part about needing to stock the entire range is not BS. You have uploaded an image yourself that says clearly on their website: All Flavorah flavoring resellers / distributors that carry our full line listed by map & alphabetically A–Z, making it easy to find your favorite flavors.

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Candice :wave: Check your link…not opening for me.

Edit: nevermind…I see what you did there! :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to the VC Candice.

The reason I stated that what they said about stocking the full range is BS, is because when you look at the flavorah reseller list, the stores that stock the entire range specifically say just that below their name:

F&S Vape Shop aren’t on the list at all.

3 Likes

No idea then, maybe they haven’t applied to be published on the reseller list? It looks like a lot of UK resellers are stocking a lot of flavours.
Personally, I have been using them for over a year now, never had a problem with any concentrate tasting bad.

4 Likes

This is exactly what I’m doing. I have a mix using the Rich Cinnamon from F&S that I made 3 days ago, I have just been letting it steep a few days before trying it.

I get what you’re saying about the flavours still being very much usable even if they aren’t what I wanted when I placed the order and I would usually completely agree but when it’s a flavour I need for my ADV recipe, Getting something different is useless.

3 Likes

This makes me a bit more optimistic. I will try the mix I made later on today so will know for sure if it’s genuine FLV or not.

5 Likes