Cheap(ish) FLV Concentrate (UK)

Well, I am currently vaping the mix I made 3 days ago which I made using the rich cinnamon from F&S and it seems to be legit after all.

I’m still mystified as to why the alpine strawberry that @JimmyLee got from the site is the wrong colour but I should receive my other order from them tomorrow which includes a bottle of alpine strawberry so I’ll report back here when I receive it.

Aside from that, these guys are selling super cheap flv concentrates (£1.99 for 15ml of all of them) so get them while you can.

3 Likes

Thanks mate for getting back to us with the reply that you received, at least they had the decency to reply which makes me more optimistic and also what others have said has too. I just wish I had the time to test these flavours straight away myself but my mixing equipment is not easily accessible to set up and I am having to look after my Mum at the moment as she’s undergoing medical investigations so my time is limited. @Illogik I am relieved to hear that your results with the Rich Cinnamon turned out to be legitimate and I hope the other flavours turn out to be the same. Welcome to VC @Candice and thank you for your helpful contribution to this conversation and also @whthek.

4 Likes

Thanks Jimmy.

I hope your Mum gets well soon.

3 Likes

Well, my flavours arrived and the alpine strawberry is very much clear. Only the 3 on the far right are very dark.

3 Likes

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

3 Likes

Oh sh#t I just checked mine again and when I removed them from the clear plastic packaging I noticed that the Alpine Strawberry was not black at all but the bottles either side of it are and it was tinting the colour. My apologies mate, I feel like a right idiot now :man_facepalming: I suppose it’s a good thing really but I feel so stupid now. On the other hand the Whipped Cream,Vanilla Pudding, Pralines and Macaroon are almost black as coal but that might be just how they should be.

2 Likes

Glad to hear your AS is how it should be. As for the other 4 you mentioned, I only have one of those and it is quite dark:

2 Likes

This whipped cream is not from F&S btw. Pretty sure its from Rainbow Vapes.

2 Likes

I am going to find some pictures of these flavours on the net and make a comparison, I don’t remember my last bottle of Vanilla Pudding being that dark but I will check.

2 Likes

Never had vanilla pudding so I can’t help you there, sorry.

2 Likes

That’s good news then because I have used Rainbow Vapes many times and I’ve always had good quality. I just checked the pictures of the Vanilla Pudding and they are all light in colour which I suspected, so far everything else looks good so even if I get one dud I will be happy for the price I paid although I would still let the company know about it. I think we have done alright here mate especially for what we paid in comparison to what it would cost elsewhere and not forgetting that our bottles are 15ml and not the usual 10ml.

2 Likes

Indeed Jimmy. £1.99 for a 15ml bottle of alpine strawberry when it’s £8 minimum for only a 10ml bottle anywhere else is indeed a bargain. Same with the rich cinnamon. If I wasn’t so skint I’d be on there now ordering a shitload more :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you post a pic of your Vanilla pudding bottle to show the colour?

2 Likes

2 Likes

That is very dark indeed. How does it smell? Surely someone else on the forums here has this flavour and can chime in with an opinion on the colour of yours…

2 Likes

I have got a cold at the moment and my sense of smell is knackered.

2 Likes

“Vanilla Pudding Flavour Concentrate by Flavorah is similar to vanilla custard, but with a slight variation in the tone and finish.”

https://vapable.com/product/vanilla-pudding-flavour-concentrate-by-flavorah-10ml/

I do have vanilla custard and it is very dark so if they are as similar as they say maybe it is legit?

2 Likes

Hmmm I would check your Vanilla Custard because like my Vanilla Pudding and judging by pictures online they are supposed to be much lighter in colour compared to ours. I have a feeling that if any are bad it would be those two.

1 Like

@SmokyBlue would know for sure as she knows everything about Flavorah, maybe she is even watching this thread. Trouble is she is very busy and I don’t like to disturb her.

2 Likes

I’ve not used it in a mix yet but I have given it a good few smells and it definitely smells of vanilla custard. A very nice smelling vanilla custard at that.

This is probably a long shot but maybe the generic pics that vape sites use don’t really represent the colour of the concentrates accurately. Just a thought. If only someone else who has experience with these flavours would chime in!

Funny you should say that about Smokyblue, I have literally just PM’d her 5mins ago regarding something else lol. Hopefully she can spare a minute or two to put our minds at ease. :slight_smile:

2 Likes