Bug Reports / Feedback

I’ve just tried on my MacBook and while I can access all things, the test recipe I just created and saved, does not show up in my recipes.
Hope this helps
@woftam

3 Likes

does it show in other browsers if you have access to one? Or id it fail to save totally?

3 Likes

Sorry, my bad.
I was trying to use it with 200mg Nic and didn’t notice the warning … duh
So I have done exactly the same thing now on both the Mac and W10 PC and they both work fine :grinning: so the programme is working OK.

4 Likes

I have to ask the question, did you sign in on the calculator page as well?

2 Likes

Always with mesh my friend, :joy:

2 Likes

Jesus, can you imagine taking a hit on 200mg Nic, on anything let alone mesh.

4 Likes

I tried on iOS on my phone and it works fine. I can see the public recipes and my recipes - all of the functions seem fine on mobile. On Macbook Chrome / Safari - it appears to be a Javascript issue. No matter what I click no response is coming from the page - lower left just says javascript. Even my name menu pulldown does not work. I can access via mobile for now. But wanted to report back.

5 Likes

Did you enable javascript? (or check it is enabled)

5 Likes

Yes, both browsers are JS enabled. I am going to try a couple different systems today. See if somehow it is my laptop.

4 Likes

Strange - it does work on a different Mac - so now I am looking at why this one mac (the one I use for mixing and recipes is not working) at least it appears to be an issue with me and not the site.

Thanks

5 Likes

Hehe that made my FACE hurt when I read that.

3 Likes

So, after I finish editing of my recipes, the “save new” and the “update” buttons appear to not be functioning properly.

Maybe I doing something wrong, not sure

3 Likes

Could you share what recipe it is your trying to make please

2 Likes

I see the problem with the save new button but update is working fine for me :thinking:

2 Likes

Ill make them public. They are a couple that I imported for ELR and I wanted to fix the flavor names for inventory purposes.

3 Likes

It’s ok, I have found the problem, it should be an easy fix, give me 5mins please

4 Likes

That should be fixed now, it was a DB mismatch :+1:

Thanks for bringing it to my attention

5 Likes

Thank you! You are my Hero :wink:

5 Likes

Also remember, to change the numeric values for imported recipes

5 Likes

Will do! Thank you again

4 Likes